All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Minnesota selects Austin Watson. @Primal Optimist
  3. Well, sadly the world has been always like this. The only change is the appearance of media/internet. Now you can hear from / read about every little nasty thing that's happening out there.
  4. What are you listening to?

5. Elite Prospects new Duo Article

In the O Zone, Dahlen is really good below the dots.
  6. Elite Prospects new Duo Article

He's not overly fast and yes, he could certainly stand to improve his outright speed. That said, his edge work, shiftiness and balance are FAR from 'average'. IMO, he's the guy who could make Baer expendable, probably not this fall, but by the TDL.... There's no question in my mind that he makes it. Though he's probably a notch below Elite-as Pettersson
  7. When I hear of this kind of thing happening, it really makes me wonder if we're slowly but inexorably heading for a complete breakdown of society. There are no words, it's just unthinkable.
  8. New Jersey Devils going for another future star pick... New Jersey Devils proud to select.. Maxime Comtois !
  9. [RUMOR] Leafs and Sharks looking at acquiring Panarin

He'll be over 27, which makes him eligible. Capfriendly has him as a UFA once it expires: https://www.capfriendly.com/players/artemi-panarin
  10. Apologies for the hold up, was unable to get online or would have saved you all hours. My bad. That said the Canadiens select defenseman Jeff Petry
  11. Yes, it's called the 'Leaf of bust' rule.
  12. Elite Prospects new Duo Article

Patric Hornqvist is the comparable for me. Both of them get it done through working hard and hounding the puck. Neither of them are the best skaters or possess great shots, but they have a way of getting the puck to the net, and cleaning up rebounds.
  13. If injuries don’t play a big roll this team can be in the mix for a wildcard spot but it’s gonna take luck to stay healthy this year.
  14. Elite Prospects new Duo Article

Unfair to compare him to Vrbata. Dahlen knows how to backcheck and isn't a lazy floater. His 2-way game is seriously underrated due to his offensive output. The guy competes and is a 200 foot player.
  15. Wouldn’t Parnarin be coming an RFA though? Is there a special rule that makes him a UFA faster than 7 years I’m missing?
  16. Thank You Jim Benning.

If you can't sum up an idea into a single paragraph, then it's disregarded... duh. I agree with everything you said btw.
  17. With the inundation of Leaf worship, guess it was time to start fluffing up the Oilers again: Rationale:
  18. I say we pass the Coilers this year, and the Laughs next year. Heck the Laughs D is so crazy bad, maybe we pass those losers this year too?
  19. I doubt any team that trades for Panarin isn't gonna want a deal in place first. My guess is he never makes it to free agency.
  20. [Report] 44 players elect salary arbitration

Trouba is a very good young D man. Jets will definitely sign the one year deal. I think they will look really hard at trading him though.
  21. Spoken like true Oilers fan or is it TO we will never know
  22. but he alternates his views on odd and even days i thought? that is pretty consistent .. no ?
  23. [RUMOR] Leafs and Sharks looking at acquiring Panarin

...unless they end up re-signing him and get both.
  24. I can't believe the Hawks traded Panarin for Saad... That was the beginning of their downfall.
  25. [RUMOR] Leafs and Sharks looking at acquiring Panarin

The Leaf Fluffers need rehydration from wetting themselves... A great top-6 sure, but a top-9 with Johnsson and Hyman? "Unfair"? Be still my heart... But yeah go ahead, blow more cap on forwards and try to outscore your sieve-like defence.
  1. Load more activity