All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No doubt he really wanted no part of Robinson. Would have more respect if he fought him instead....yet the history books use this an early example of his leadership and how it helped his team beat a still good MTL team turning point blah blah blah. Wish Robinson knocked out his teeth. Even near the end I respected him as a player in LA I believe...one of the real best leaders in hockey .... Messier didn’t stand up to PHI the way he did ...that’s guts.
  3. Messier was a gutless puke for waving his stick around
  4. And this is a big part of the Messier lore ... the time he stood up to Robinson and the big bad Habs, threatening to knock his teeth out if Robinson didn’t stop knocking his teammates around. Have had the unfortunate pleasure of reading about this several times in several different hockey books, the writers say it’s a pivotal time in Messiers young career and “leadership” curve, serving notice to the league etc etc blah blah blah. The Robinson I want is the one who took his Philly sick team out of the mud by proceeding to beat the crap out of each of their tough guys one by one. And then went on to spark their dynasty and end their two year reign at the top. IMO he was one of the best defenseman ever.
  5. I’m gonna confess I just pre ordered a black jersey with Pettersson on it for September. Lol i thought at least the black one is a lil more fashionable and easier to wear and match with my street wear. I have a question does anyone know if and when the canucks are going to announce captaincy cuz I really hope they give the A to petey for my jersey sake hahaha. Sorry my purpose of this question absolutely has nothing to do with hockey reasons but the sole purpose of my purchase. Lol
  6. Ottawa is talking long term deal with Ceci. They shouldn't have a problem to reach the floor. There's noise that they want to bring back Spezza to mentor their kids. Ceci was on a 4.3M deal last season. They are missing 14M to the floor but have 8 players to add to reach 23 including extensions for Ceci and White.
  7. Now this is near impossible for JB to pull but how about picking up Zaitzev + Kapanen. Then flipping Zaitzev + 1.5 million retained to a team looking for D and getting a decent pick or trading to Vegas for Miller as they are up against the cap? Is the retaining enough to make Zaitzev an interesting enough 5/6 Dman? We have the cap room to eat that 1.5 for a few seasons and then we aren't stuck with that horrendous player but uses our cap to make a deal for a pick or maybe a trade to Vegas with something else added in. As for LE, shop him to a team like Ottawa trying to make the cap floor. Pay his bonus and retain some salary to make it appealing for Melynak (sp). I'd like to see Spooner dumped too. Granlund I don't know what to do with yet.
  8. I agree 3000 im not a fan nor a hater of JB but if he acquires Zaitsev and we we end up paying a premium for him instead of getting something more in return because we are blinded to see that Toronto actually wants to dump him. I’d be calling for his head. I don’t care if he does amazing things at the draft or not if something like this was to happen he should be gone or pay him a ton money to be head of scouting or something. But we can’t win with a GM that makes BS trades like this literally every trade he does.
  9. The NHL knows GMs can’t help themselves with what they pay guys...it’s what got both sides into hot water to begin with and why salaries were rolled back 20% and the cap was created. My worry is that the base salaries they’d offer guys would be the same or more anyways and then they’d add bonuses as an added incentive to get them to stay or leave depending on what side they were on. The only thing I can think of to keep rising RFA salaries down is to add a cap next CBA like they do with rookies, bonuses on top of them maybe could work?
  10. Let’s not dwell on the past. Look what happened with the canucks Jersey release. We couldn’t move on and it ended up being a failure.
  11. I’d like to see a cap on RFA years, like there is for rookies, players are getting UFA dollars off the hop now. 8 million would do for right now and it could go up each year with the cap. If McDavid was getting 8 then Boeser gets 5 and so forth . Think that ship has sailed. As far as unlimited buyouts then we might as well get rid of the cap all-together, big market teams like TO and NYR would constantly be making bad and inflationary deals, make a mistake whoops buy the player out and he’d go elsewhere with his millions and sign again like a lot of the guys that get bought out end up doing anyways (Lecavalier’s monster 7.75 deal would have been off the books this year? Or was it next? And then he signed in PHI). The players would love that idea. Big market GMs too. Small market teams would be boned again and the middle class players would suffer even more cap squeezing to pay for the star class (who’s contracts would keep inflating). Performance based contracts would be great ... can’t imagine players agreeing to this...and GMs the way they are..would sign guys base salary at what it should be and then add a pile of extra bonuses on top as the cherry to get guys to stay or sign with them. In a way some salaries are structured like this for older guys already (have seen a few of them). That said I like the idea, in the real world you get fired for underperforming... with some cap work it’s possible.
  12. The CBA doesn't allow performance bonuses on standard contracts. Performance bonuses are only possible on ELCs within a set framework and age 35+ contracts.
  13. I like the idea of dealing with Ottawa. I think it should cost them a bit more to jump 9 spots and into the top 10 and they might be more inclined to jump up as they want to make up for their loss of a potential top 4 pick. I like Ceci from Ottawa and the idea of taking on Zack Smith to be our "police". I don't know where they stand on Smith, but they did waive him last year in hopes of someone taking him for free. So maybe 10, LE (to help them reach the cap floor), Spooner/Schaller (a one year cap balance) and a prospect for 19, 32, Smith and Ceci.
  14. I mentioned Gaborik but there are a few players we could move for Eriksson within the realm of possibility. After we pay out Eriksson's signing bonus this year he is not owed that much more over the next three years. The key for Vancouver is to move him for a player with two years remaining on their contract, almost irrespective of how bad that two year contract is. This gives us the ability to free up cap space when we need to sign Hughes and EP. Also, if I were in Benning's shoes I'd focus on two more years of a rebuild then start switching to building a playoff team. LOUI ERIKSSON CAP HIT: $6 million REMAINING $ OWED (after signing bonus): $9 million BUYOUT CAP SAVINGS: $1.7 million DION PHANEUF CAP HIT: 7 million REMAINING $ OWED (after signing bonus): $13 million BUYOUT CAP SAVINGS: $2.8 million An Eriksson for Phaneuf swap would actually make a lot of sense. There is a nice buyout savings next year on Phaneuf but after that a buyout does not look very good. Phaneuf is a bottom pairing dman at best now so LA would be getting the better player in the deal, saving four million dollars in cash, and reducing their cap hit by a million per year over the next two years KEVIN SHATTENKIRK CAP HIT: $6.65 million REMAINING $ OWED (after signing bonus): $10.6 million BUYOUT CAP SAVINGS: $3 million New York is a wealthy team so the small savings in price wouldn't do much. Compared to Phaneuf, Shattenkirk is a younger, better player on a lower cap hit. A swap is not out of the realm of possibility but Vancouver would for sure need to add assets to make it work. IYLA KOVALCHUK CAP HIT: $6.25 million REMAINING $ OWED (after signing bonus): $5 million BUYOUT CAP SAVINGS: 0 million The situation with Iyla was bad after he stayed home at the end of the year. There is no buyout option with his contract and how things soured I would think the Kings would want to move on. This would be an EXCELLENT swap for Vancouver if we could get it done. BRANDON DUBINSKY CAP HIT: $5.85 million REMAINING $ OWED: $11.7 BUYOUT CAP SAVINGS: $3.9 million This is another deal I think would work out well for both teams. CBJ gets the better player, a slightly lower cap hit, and save $2.7 million dollars which is a nice bonus to a small market team. Dubinsky's buy out is reasonable so that might push his value higher. SCOTT DARLING CAP HIT: $4.15 million REMAINING $ OWED: $7.1 million BUYOUT CAP SAVINGS: $2.5 million Another buyout candidate. Carolina would be financially more secure after their run but are still one of the smallest market teams in the league. From their perspective (given they are not a cap team) they would be paying Loui Eriksson $630K per year since they no longer have to either buyout or pay Darling to play in the minors. Even if he doesn't bounce back with the change of scenery that is still a bargain for a defensively responsible 3rd liner who kills penalties and can put up 20-30 points. If he does play better (20/20 for example) this would be a phenomenal trade for Carolina.The Canucks could actually use a third goalie in the system, and Darling provides some insurance in case Demko struggles or there are injuries. Out of all the potential swaps this is the strangest but probably makes the most sense for both teams.
  15. aim higher, like being in an adult swim skit where tim and eric cross the street and you;re standing there, and tim goes like, "oh hey Jaku" and in a delayed response, you go, "oh, hi Tim." and Tim asks, "what are you doing sitting on a fire hydrant?" and you're like "I like setting things on fire and sitting on the nob of the fire hydrant, and feeling the vibration on my anus as the fire fighters use the fire hydrant." and Tim stares blankly, and Eric's like, "is there room for one more?" and you're like, well, my clothes are in the way, but I think I can make room. i kept adult swim relevant
  16. Today
  17. Decided to build from the back-end out. Tracey ($2) - Turcotte ($4) - Kayliyev ($3) Byram ($5) - Korczak ($2) Knight ($4) Ps: I'm pretty sure this is the best team possible
  18. MystifyNCrucify

Fallout76

Just have fun with it. Dont feel the need to quest or powerlevel. There are some really cool stories and areas if you take the time to explore.
  19. i have severe trust issues irl, so im not about to think twice in the wasteland lmaoo
  20. MystifyNCrucify

Fallout76

People are generally very nice. Its rare you find a douche, but they are easily avoided. Best not to accept random invites. One of their moves is to group with some while a friend is close by, shoot his friend to initiate pvp, which puts you in pvp, the friend kills you and they walk off with your junk.
  21. i didn't get around to that but I never ran in to any gankers yet. There was one guy who attacked me with a warning shot out of paranoia cause i followed him but we were on the same quest line xD i dont have a mic enabled so i just did a wave emote to let em know im a good guy haha he was a lower level so i dropped a spare fully repaired modded shotgun for them. idk if people can pick up stuff i drop but im trying to play a part :3
  22. MystifyNCrucify

Fallout76

Oh. Once you hit level 5, you need to turn pacifist mode on unless you want to pvp.
  23. thank you! i went in to this game like how i would play survival difficulty in fallout 4 xD take it slow and just grind, but this game, I get to know the mechanics. ive always played fallout 4 on my ps4 cause I've mostly been a console gamer, but I do play black desert on my pc so the transition isn't too bad. my wife now uses my ps4 for her copy and he's terrible, so sony needs to stop being dicks and let ps4 players play with the rest of us so i can drop her chems X3
  24. MystifyNCrucify

Fallout76

Muties can be tough. Pretty much all enemies can be in certain situations. If you go into your pip boy in the junk tab, and click R1 on PS4, you can tag any junk you want. That will put a magnifying glass beside all the scrap in the world. If you level up, you dont need to take a perk from the special list you increased. Again, You can take strength, then press r1 and take a luck card. Dont underestimate perks like butchers bounty and green thumb, thru hiker, good with salt, and other QOL perks. Theres a farm to the north west part of the map called “Aaronholt Homestead” that has tatos, corn, razorgrain, but more importantly 10 cranberry bushes. If you cook cranberries you make a food that gives you +5% bonus experience. If you get lucky and find the cranberry relish recipe, you can turn them into +10% bonus exp.
  25. i dont think i slept anywhere until i made my camp xD i see this game loosely follows survival mode of fallout4, where... EVERYTHING is scarce. ive been grinding and collecting chems, ammo and mats in morgantown, either vault tec uni or the airport and doing the events around town when they reset. i went in to super mutant territory and even at level 14 a level 5 mutant destroys my hp :x then i heard the unholy beeping of a suicider and i was like, looks like i got myself in to a bit of trouble lmaoo
  1. Load more activity