The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Should have left the wheels up.
  3. Mathews’s reaction to TML’s second goal tonight says all you really need to know about him. Sure, he’s chasing 70 goals, but, he (nor his parents in attendance) can’t even be happy for a teammate who scores instead. He’s good at chasing his personal stats and not much else.
  4. Yesterday
  5. Yesterday I learned how to connect 3 macbooks and an imac to the same router creating a SUPER COMPUTER!!!💝
  6. CDC Survived the long winter. its ALIVE!! 🫥
  7. Deb kicked me out of the new forum. Sooo IM BACK. CDC WILL RISE AGAIN!
  8. I guess there a more Sharks fans than Canucks fans in this forums
  9. I'm fan of online dating, tnx for the tips. I foundcool websites with Slavic mail order brides at https://bridesuniverse.com/slavic-brides/. At this site you can easily find someone from Eastern Europe who is seeking a genuine marriage with a man. There are many womwn from different countries too. A friend of mine met his spouce on one of this sites.
  10. The best dating advice often revolves around authenticity, communication, and respect. Here are some key pointers: Be Yourself: Authenticity is attractive. Pretending to be someone you're not won't lead to genuine connections. Communication is Key: Be open and honest about your intentions, feelings, and expectations. Good communication fosters understanding and trust. Listen: Pay attention to your date's words, feelings, and body language. Listening shows you value them and helps build a deeper connection. Respect Boundaries: Everyone has boundaries. Respect them, and communicate yours clearly. Consent and mutual respect are fundamental. Stay Positive: Dating can be challenging, but maintaining a positive attitude helps you navigate through the ups and downs with grace.
  11. Survived long enough to see us clinch the Pacific!
  12. Last week
  13. I found easy way to record my favorite movies and tv shows and watch them any time I want for free with best screen recorders for mac at https://setapp.com/how-to/best-screen-recording-software-for-mac. With these apps it's easy to record favorite videos or movies and rewatch them. So convy. I think it is a useful tool for movie lovers as I am.
  14. wow. Bizarre, how the failure of this place's closing, gets no attention. Incompetence, getting a pass in today's world. Botchford, Gallagher and McCrea would be earning extra vacations, off of the stories they would write.
  1. Load more activity