The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. I found easy way to record my favorite movies and tv shows and watch them any time I want for free with best screen recorders for mac at https://setapp.com/how-to/best-screen-recording-software-for-mac. With these apps it's easy to record favorite videos or movies and rewatch them. So convy. I think it is a useful tool for movie lovers as I am.
  3. wow. Bizarre, how the failure of this place's closing, gets no attention. Incompetence, getting a pass in today's world. Botchford, Gallagher and McCrea would be earning extra vacations, off of the stories they would write.
  4. Last week
  5. I’m not ashamed to admit that memes of hippos pooping make me smile. Time to bring happiness to this never ending forum closure
  6. 155 pages suggests some signs of life here
  7. I accidentally put in the wrong url out of old habits. Still not closed huh?
  8. Thank you! Mr. James Benning was master-baiter of the league in his time. He baited so many free agents to come to the laid back west coast, and lay back is what they did! JB engineered one of the greatest possum plays in NHL history! Dragged it out for a decade so that JR could pounce on the rest of the league who were just assuming we couldn't run a popcicle stand in a heat dome.
  9. Dedicated to all of you that were trashing the kid in this thread:
  10. Earlier
  1. Load more activity