All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. OMG ALADEEN OPENLY DEFENDING HIS WOLFMATES
  3. Need more from @Time Lord and @Kryten
  4. Have you played with him before? Cause that's pretty standard for him regardless of faction, same with Qwags... either can be easily set up as a mislynch so I think that the Vig should use their discretion when it comes to those 2.
  5. Read another beauty a couple days ago showing the odds of winning the cup. The headline was saying the Laffs are one of the favourites to win the cup. The Canucks of course were amongst the bottom teams well below teams like the Habs and Coyotes.
  6. The Canucks are right at the beginning where they are starting to crack the window of opportunity open. Still, there are a lot of things left to do and at this point a lot will have to go right for the Canucks to be serious contenders if they even make the playoffs. As always, injuries will play a huge role. The Canucks will need healthy seasons from their key players and support guys. Goaltending is a strength but must continue to be a difference maker at key times. Getting goalies on a hot streak in the playoffs is a very common element to cup contending teams. Petterssen, Boeser, Horvat, Hughes, Virtanen, etc all need to keep progressing. Miller, Ferland, Sutter, Baertschi, etc from the secondary scoring group need to all be contributing. Our team has addressed the toughness and hard to play against complaint from years prior. But that has to show up consistently on the ice. That team tough mentality is a key to playoff success. Travis Green needs to continue settling in to the style he wants the team to play. With new weapons to deploy, he finally has options to improve our 4 line team and the PP and PK. More eyes will rightfully be on the decisions he makes, how quick he is to adjust, and how many players he can get the most out of. Coaching (in the playoffs especially) matters a lot. The PP simply needs to be much better and more consistent to give the Canucks their best chance. On paper right now, the Canucks look like a team that over a 7 game series could give any other team a hard battle. I suspect they would not be the favored team to play for the top teams. Thats a lot to go right. But at the same time, if most things fall their way I could actually see this team being a tough out in the playoffs. Lets hope the shifting style and more of a speedy, heavy game will help reduce the injury effect that has come from other teams controlling too much of the play.
  7. From the Oilers? That would be some high-fructose corn syrup.
  8. in a thread complaining about outrage culture, this guy is so outraged that they are having a woman in a James Bond movie alongside James Bond that he wants them to make it a different franchise. Maybe its not outrage that bothers you guys, you seem to be so very easily triggered. The truth is, you love outrage and outrage culture. But only when you do it.
  9. Get real... he was outted before the game even started.
  10. Mayor of Rightville right there Post of the thread.
  11. Where have I been obtuse? I outted lucky, not you.
  12. @luckylager - just a tip: log in anonymously for next game.
  13. Well you being so obtuse to me outting scum is ponging me.
  14. You trying to bend the narrative so much is pinging me.
  15. Oh too late to have an impact with that last post... so close though
  16. Also if @112 he is your top scum read... why are you voting me again?
  17. Sure, give me a few hundred million dollars and I'll do it. I personally think the franchise should go into slumber for a number of years before relaunching under a new James Bond (if Craig doesn't want to do it anymore).
  1. Load more activity