All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. who do they have that can replace what Tanev does on the right side? I was all over trading him a few years ago, but they can't just let him walk, imo.
  3. Dave Rubin is a gay male that used to work on the young turks. When he disagreed with the labelling of one of his friends David Webb as an uncle tom he stood up for him and then immediately got cast out of from the left. He brings on a ton of people who identify as liberal but felt abandoned by the left who essentially casts you aside if you disagree with one of their opinions. The larry Elder inverview and cameron hughes interviews are really great when it comes to this topic. Brandon Tatum also is a good interview. I see the GOP slowly moving more center and more tolerant. Sure there's the far right, but most people on the right try to disassociate themselves from them just like the left does with the far left/antifa. You see them already moving on their stances, like ben shapiro despite being jewish has no issue with gay marriage. . I think many would welcome that, they'd likely be able to steal away from of the conservatives. That would be nice, and I think i'd be able to get on board with that not that I really have a say in american politics. But in canadian. I really wish the con's just left out their personal opinion. I'm even christian but forcing the country with laws of my believes is not the freedom I stand for nor is it the christian view IMO. The less involvement the gov't has in personal lives the better. That's my more libertarian view. Ben get's a bad rep by the left, but he's really an intelligent person and really argues with logic and facts over emotional opinions. I'm an open mind but i'm also very logical, I see some many sources on both the left and the right posting simplified cherry picked stats and i'm need the actually context behind them. I honestly get in arguments with the very right leaning old man all the time because I hold the same logic application to the right sided stats that often get thrown out. I just want honest discussions that have value behind it. but if people want to play the petty insult games, i'm in, I find a lot of joy in that as well . Although in that case no one is leaving with any of their mind or opinion changed.
  4. That isn't saying much given Gudbranson was a tire fire in Vancouver. I know what you mean but I think our marketplace has heavily under valued Boeser this past season. He stopped scoring at a 40 goal pace now everyone wants to trade him lol
  5. Podkolzin has too much upside. This team will be stacked when we get him, Hoglander, and Tryamkin over. Juolevi will be a solid top 4 for us, we still have Hughes, and Tryamkin. Maybe Woo makes a jump. Were solod. No need for panic moves at all in any position. JB did an amazing job with his trades and drafting. We are set for a very long time if we keep drafting like this!
  6. Let's see: First link is not to an article, but to the main page of the Post. Second link doesn't address the claim of bias in policing or biased use of force. The third article says this. Most likely to receive force. As for shootings by cops of unarmed individuals, race really doesn't matter then. The shooting shouldn't happen. White, brown, black, yellow, orange. Period. A new study confirms that black men and women are treated differently in the hands of law enforcement. They are more likely to be touched, handcuffed, pushed to the ground or pepper-sprayed by a police officer, even after accounting for how, where and when they encounter the police. The final article is an opinion piece. Essentially posting the written version of ole Benny boy's video you posted. Not a good start there Bergie boy.
  7. There is no way Benning will trade prospect Gaudette...This will never happen, way to talented and can move up if needed..Never mess with this strong centre position. 1. Pettersson - 2. Horvat - 3. Gaudette --- Solid centre position under 25 no way will Jim trade one of these guy.. Wingers are depth and this is where Benning will make a move..Strong winger depth... 1. Miller- 2. Taffoli - 3. Boeser - 4. Pearson - 5. Virtanen - 6. Ferland - 7. Leivo - 8.Roussel - 9. MacEwen - 10. Motte - 11. Podkolzin - 12. Hoglander I can see Boeser 5.98 million Dollars will bring back a top #2 D man ----- Only make this trade if Taffoli is signed. Big Jake Virtanen would be the other player that could bring back a good D prospect.. Boeser will bring back best return --- Need to strength #2 D position..
  8. 1) hmmmm ... no 2) hell no 3) Man Virtanen is going to turn into an absolute beast. Be patient
  9. It doesn't work like that. We're not lynching either of you. GUYS! Stop being silly. Don't go with your first instinct cause you all suck peepee (like me lol). We work together because we are town, that is our specialty. EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT 1. @naslund.is.king 2. @luckylager 3. @Intoewsables 4. @Master Radishes 5. @falcon45ca 6. @Sharpshooter 7. @SixFootFiveAndJackedAF 8. @Kurisu 9. @hoggers 10. @DarthMelvin 11. @Zfetch 12. @milk and honey 13. @Time Lord 14. @VT05 15. @Otis 16. @J-23 I am creating the Town-Alliance If you are town, you do not have to join the Alliance, but I highly suggest you do. This will be a way to have a town circle we can all look at. If you would like to join the Town-Alliance, then please do /join Town-Alliance
  10. I hope he can see just how dumb you are. If I’m wrong about NIK lynch me.
  11. Those talking heads also tell you the articles.... Number of unarmed blacks killed by police in 2019......9 https://www.washingtonpost.com/ Black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, and when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 6% per cent of the population, it does make sense that black men are disproportionately involved in shootings with the police. Black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. https://www.statista.com/statistics/251877/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity-and-gender/ cops may use more force against black people but do not kill them more than they kill whites https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0 no evidence of widespread racial bias, in 2018, blacks represented 53% of none homicide offenders and 60% of robberies. https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883 Sorry about the pay walls. Not that I think you are going to actually look into it. but If you really want, sign up and get your free trials then cancel before the first bill. if I cared more about what you thought, i'd even fork over the $20 in subscription fees.
  12. If you knew what you were taking about, I’d agree with you, but you’re so far up you’re own ass, you’re blinking with your brown eye. And I could call you an inbred righty, but I digress.
  13. something to do with health care as well, based on earlier posts.
  14. Comical coming from the the freeloading lefty.... haha smoke another bowl....
  15. Sorry I always assume people see the same things I do
  1. Load more activity