All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The next time I see a good morning NHL game will be one of the first. They just don't make for good hockey no matter who is playing.
  3. Bolded I completely agree with, injuries can happen, the player might just decide to stay in Russia and play there...there is a lot to happen before he is even eligible to come back. He has potential but saying" he has too much potential to mistreat again" is also planting the seed that someone did him wrong. Did the team mistreat him? Rookies don't always get the best treatment as per Jake or Goldobin. They have to prove they belong on the team. Playing in K doesn't mean you are ready for NHL games. Again I like what the young kid brought to the table , size, grit, a bit of nasty, strength et al. lots to like, but going back to Russia just made a lot of people think he didn't want to play in the NHL or in particular this city. I hope that's wrong and he truly wants to find his place on this team because he has talent. "he is worth bringing back and giving a real shot at making a real impact with us, rather than play the "sorry, tree, but you gotta buy your time and wait until next year" approach" This is where we will disagree. If the team is playing well without him does this mean you pull someone out of the lineup that is playing well to give this kid a shot when he wont go to Utica to show he is worthy of said shot. I cant agree with that as much as I would like to see this kid do well in a Canuck uniform. He earns his way onto the team as any other player. When we didnt have a decent top 6 he could supplant any of Gudbranson, Pouliot, Hutton, Del Zotto, but now there are decent actual NHL D men to displace. He will have to earn that spot.
  4. Yes it was an afternoon game for the Devils. However it was a morning game for the Canucks.
  5. Its 10am start for the Canucks (pacific) and a 1pm start for the Devils. So a bit of a difference imo. That would be like us starting our games at 10pm pacific (not crazy late for us) and 1am eastern. Stupid time for NHL games imo. I hate them.
  6. Not surprising. Scheer is an opportunist, and he knows if Bernier is going to steal seats, they are going to be his.
  7. Somehow, some way the dialogue on AB has to be re-set. Is AB important? yup. Does AB "carry Canada?". Certainly not, even Harper said so. Is AB the scourge of the earth? nope. You'd think we could find a middle ground in all that. We have to find a way to dial back the hyperbole otherwise its just going to be more of the same. Its like we need a truth and reconciliation commission on the oil and gas industry.
  8. Not sure how we can blame the refs this game when we had 6 power plays (I hate refs as much as anybody).
  9. Also not big on some, including Cheech, using the 'ìt`s an afternoon game` excuse. It's also an afternoon game for the Devils.
  10. canuck73_3

NHL 20 Thread

Interesting glitch in my game today apparently all PP goals were all my players 1st career goal today. Shockingly in cluding Tanner Pearson and JT Miller scoring their 1st career goals on their 2nd and 3rd goal of the year respectively
  11. Clearly worth separating then. So much to gain....
  12. because its actually not true. All the rules were followed, and some of those rules include not letting you interview anyone you want. Maybe that needs to change but as of today thems the rules. I did notice that Scheer isn't lobbying to change them, just bring in a weak fine system. If he gets into power he really doesn't want people poking into cabinet confidence either RS.
  13. Well we did but the refs hadn't got to the game yet, so it was called off.
  14. Myers two penalties, the one on the game winner. we need point blasts from him on our six power plays he looks not engaged due to his physical frame it’s like a big slug at times, can’t believe mcavoy and werenski got signed to less money then him. I’ve watched him play hundreds of games in Kelowna and buffalo His play isn’t even clos to what it was. Sorry if that offends people who love him after just watching him a few times
  15. Who’s pocket is Newell holding that he still has a job ffs.
  16. It was a candle that was lit at both ends. Twice as bright but lasts half as long. I *think* they "borrowed" the idea of the NWO storyline from a Japanese wrestling promotion (important difference was they ran out of ideas pretty quickly). Kevin Nash tore his quad reading this post. The "finger poke of doom" was about as bad as giving the title to David Arquette. Sorry I can't do a good Jim Cornette impression.
  17. It is really funny and admittedly the ndp has a few good ideas, specifically a 15% national foreign buyers tax. But it's that 60 billion in new spending that is terrifying.
  18. What a snoozer of a game. PP sucks. Play out of a timeout is a near point shot by Petey into some shin pads. Team lacks any sort of creativity. Guess the plan is to just throw the puck at the net and get some tips, rebounds or just hope the goalie can’t see it.
  19. That’s what I said no need for uh, I talked about offense from the point and where does that come? The powerplay. no refs to blame, no conspiracy here im just saying people got a bit carried away with four wins in a row over bad teams one was good but it was a shootout win. now we lost to one of the worst teams in the league in regulation shutout no less on a night we had half dozen power plays. all I’m saying is the pace were on 4/7 isn’t a playoff pace and we’ve been gifted easier opponents (compared to most anyway there is no truly easy opponent anymore outside maybe the wild lol) in our first seven so it gets even harder from here. we are doing welll but not GOOD. Playoffs half the league makes it and through these seven like I said not quite the so things just have to improve is all I’m saying.
  20. The Canucks should build their own "rage" room like Philly has done. But the only things in it should be a baseball bat and bettman tied to a chair. For a thousand bucks (to go to Canucks place of course), anyone could go in there and beat the hell out of bettman with the bat. Win win for everyone...well except for the troll. I came up with the idea because I think 10am pacific NHL games are stupid and I blame bettman for everything that is wrong in the NHL.... =
  1. Load more activity