Forums

1. Canucks Discussion

1. Canucks Talk

For Canucks related talk only. Game day threads and team specific info.

Player discussion thread for veterans and members of the current roster. Prospect threads will be moved here as they move up to the NHL team. 

Player discussion threads for prospects and players in the Canucks development system. Utica Comet discussion is available in the stickied thread. 

Post your line-ups and trade ideas here. All threads posted must be properly tagged.

1. Around the NHL

General NHL discussion.

Talk about player movement here. Please include proper tags and provide links to sources.

AHL, WHL, OHL, QMJHL etc. discussion here.

Please discuss all fantasy hockey pools and drafts here.

1. Off-Topic General

Discuss recent news, movies, politics, religion, etc. Any serious subject not covered by the other forums.

Discuss soccer, football, basketball, baseball, etc. here.

Discuss all types of video gaming here.

The junk drawer of CDC.

For exchange of sig files, avatars and wallpapers. Also a place to show off your videos and art.

1. Support and Feedback

Please post here if you require support or would like to leave some feedback. Open to validating and non-logged-in members.

Be a part of the discussion. Sign up for an account now (accounts are verified within 24 hours). 

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• CharlieChan  »  StealthNuck

I thought that I correctly tagged my article.
      I copied I the site tags to my article.
      Is that not how you want create a new article?
      I need to be a computer savant to post an article?
      · 0 replies
    • Vanuckles

I posted this in the Canucks Top Ten prospects thread, but I was elated when I really thought about all the prospects in our organization already., I thought more people could use positive thoughts on a Monday, so here:

1. Pettersson
      2. Hughes
      3. Juolevi
      4. Demko
      5. Dahlen
      6. Gaudette
      7. Lind
      8. Dipietro
      9. Woo
      10. Gadjovich

It is a good feeling when you have to think hard to make a top 10 list for your prospects. So many dark horses that can steal the show... Lockwood, Brisebois, Jasek, Rathbone etc. not to mention Boeser, Virtanen, and Horvat who are already contributing on the team. If Pettersson can play C in the NHL and be as impactful as he is on RW, we're pretty much set for the rebuild:

Dahlen - Pettersson - Boeser
      Gadjovich - Horvat - Lind
      Leipsic - Gaudette - Virtanen
      Palmu - MacEwen - Lockwood/Jasek
      Lockwood/Jasek

Hughes - Tryamkin (another question mark, hopefully he comes back after his KHL contract is done)
      Juolevi - Woo
      Rathbone - Gudbranson
      Brisebois/Stecher

Demko
      Dipietro

Many prospects will not reach their potential, but we already have a full cupboard. If JB and company keep doing their thing at next year's draft, then we will really have an overflow of prospects, and we can start making trades for impactful young players like Panarin for example. I'm hoping for just 1 more year of tank, and a chance to draft J. Hughes. After that, I expect management will start to push hard to make the playoffs in the 2019-2020 season, which I believe is the last year for Benning's extension. I would anticipate if management stays the course, then how we do in 2019-2020 will be the deciding factor in whether or not JB gets another extension and enjoys the fruits of his labour, or they bring in another manager to take us to another level.
      · 5 replies
    • Allt svartnar

Just confirmed Jonathan Dahlén and Elias Pettersson are family, common ancestry in the early 1600s (at least, more to find).
      · 1 reply
    • NHL'er

Have you ever forgiven your bullies from the past or been forgiven by your victims of bullying? 
      · 4 replies
    • 48MPHSlapShot

NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

· 2 replies