pmalina

Members
  • Content Count

    711
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

333 Excellent

About pmalina

  • Rank
    Comets Star

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Czech Republic

Recent Profile Visitors

2,514 profile views
  1. Cup chances? CGY ~ 0% (Meier against the world) FLA ~ 0% (Binnington against the world) NYR ~ 2% (rooting for SJS to make finals plus Pavelski or E. Karlsson injured plus CAR in finals with Mrazek as a goaltender; even then NYR chance to win is not a sure thing) ARZ ~ 98% (stacked team with players from all four teams remaining) Seems like the parade preparations in Arizona can start.
  2. Good luck to all teams battling in the Play-offs! Especially I wish the best to former Shark Jason Spezza who is currently scoring for @Master Mind´s team. Sharks are retooling and won´t contend next season. Therefore players can be moved. Not signed (resigned) will be: Maxim Zhukov (G, VGK) Kevin Gravel (D, EDM) Nikita Popugaev (F, NJD) Available to be moved: Devan Dubnyk (G, MIN) Andy Welinski (D, ANA) Kyle Clifford (F, LAK) Dmitrij Jaskin (F, WSH) Ryan Getzlaf (F, ANA) Chandler Stephenson (F, WSH) Kevin Roy (F, ANA) Can be discussed to be moved: Jonas Brodin (D, MIN) Jamie Benn (F, DAL) Prices vary. I am looking for prospects, picks or younger players in return. I can take some cap short-term.
  3. pmalina

    Messages

    Messages Fantasy CD Puck
  4. pmalina

    Random - DATA

    ...
  5. pmalina

    GDT ANAvsVAN

    Images for GDT
  6. pmalina

    SJ Barracuda

    Logo