Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

Edler will play, sadly. I would rather see McIver play though. I hope edler is still banged up come friday.
Oct 01 2007 11:12 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

HEY. Salo's HURT. McIver should play.
Oct 01 2007 10:56 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

He looks like a benchwarmer.
HAHA
cause thats what hes going to be, sadly.
Gah,
i feel so lazy
Oct 01 2007 10:56 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

*sigh* Did you see McIver in the lockeroom when they were talking about Naslund? He looks like an animal! Bieksa move over, we have another BEAST on D!
Oct 01 2007 10:38 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

But.. its so good.
Im already finished, you were too late =(
*gets fat*
I can understand why you pull away your hand, but now its happened too many times
Oct 01 2007 10:36 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

NO MORE ICE CREAM. It's not summer anymore.
Oct 01 2007 10:30 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

Oh...
I see how it is now.
FINE
im having icream again.
im going to get fat me thinks
Oct 01 2007 10:29 PM
Photo

RegnecekCanucks are Bieksallent

Wasn't that special AMAZING? I can't wait for the season to start!
Oct 01 2007 10:21 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

I got a whole bunch of their stuff already lol.
Oct 01 2007 10:20 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

Nopee, I gots it.
You needs to gets it
Oct 01 2007 10:20 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

You want that song?
Oct 01 2007 10:14 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

Let me tell you I DIED several times watching that insider of the prospect camp. *faints* Those boys work HARD.
Oct 01 2007 10:14 PM
Photo
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

Haha yeah, I just finished watching that, and the monday night football highlights.
That last montage got me pretty pumped up. They do a good job with those videos!
I can't wait.
Oct 01 2007 10:13 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.