Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

RegnecekMattWN

zomg. I told you you wouldn't like it. But it rocks. They should use that behind clips of LUKAS :D
My comment wasn't mean. I was joking, but it turned out to be true. At least listen to it until the chorus!
Oct 10 2007 10:48 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

nope, i didnt.
i only listened to about 10 seconds of it, then i read your mean comment. And stopped.
Im still listening to elvis.
which you should download.. and send me
Oct 10 2007 10:35 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

lol I read the board, how am I stalker?
p.s. did you like the song.
Oct 10 2007 10:28 PM
Photo
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

Stalker!
Umm.. I dont know him really.
But he knows im joking. I think.
Meh.
Its all in good fun
until he kills me
Oct 10 2007 10:26 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

How do you know where to go when you're nowhere. How are you supposed to know when its over.
Oct 10 2007 10:25 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

How do you know where to go when your nowhere. How are you supposed to know when its over.
Oct 10 2007 10:24 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

I was up reading. Not up because I couldn't sleep lol.
so are you and TC friends? Or are you being mean? lol
Oct 10 2007 10:23 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

Im sleeping pretty good these days.. Althought im taking some sleeping aid pills.
But still.. Im sleeping =D
Oct 10 2007 10:21 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

I was sleeping :) Last night's 3 hours wasn't enough lol
Oct 10 2007 10:15 PM
Photo

MattWNRegnecek

im glad I didn't watch that crap.
I was out looking for a car tonight, didnt find too much. I have my mind set on a 67 camaro. We'll see how that goes haha.
Oct 10 2007 10:10 PM
Photo

RegnecekMattWN

Haha, I know you coudn't stay mad.
P.S. WHAT a game!
Only good thing - LUKAS KRAJICEK SCORES <3
Oct 10 2007 10:07 PM
Photo

lovekeslerCanucks are Bieksallent

hey i'm sorry for the delayed reply :) i did get your PM and thank you for the songs! i shall be sending a pm your way very soon dear <3
Oct 10 2007 09:25 PM
Photo
Photo

chikletsJackJohnson3

I thought that was pretty clear?
Oct 10 2007 08:56 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.