Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

RockNroLLa.

What a steal to get Sven for a second. Worry not peeps..we ll be getting at least 1 pick back come June.
2 minutes ago
Photo

Gstank29

Just for some of you freaking out about Baertschi. He's around a .4 clip of scoring IN THE NHL. Not saying that he's not unproven, but he's upside is ++++VEY as far as offence goes. ALSO he played under Green in Portland and had 80 + points in both of those seasons
3 minutes ago
Photo

Mathew Barzal

Quick, catchphrase that rhymes with Sven ala 'Bo Knows'.
7 minutes ago
Photo

Phil_314

LOL Flames Nation site crashed... wonder if it's people flipping out about the Baertschi deal?
8 minutes ago
Photo

Patrick Kane

I remember wanting to draft Baertschi as a potential winger for Kesler
21 minutes ago
Photo
Photo

Warhippy

Seriously...as a fan can I not seriously question the leagues integrity for allowing absolutely blatant tanking for a better pick from bottom feeding teams? Ruining the game by purposefully decreasing their chances of winning games for draft position
34 minutes ago
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    They haven't broken rules. But imagine trading 3 of your top d men and your best and most productive forwards as well as your starting goaltender. How on earth could you claim you were bettering your team or looking out for the fans. This is just sheer garbage
    30 minutes ago
  • goalie13's Photo
    goalie13
    Agreed. But as long as they haven't broken any rules there really isn't anything the league can do about it, except maybe change the lottery rules for the future.
    28 minutes ago
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    This draft, knowing the hype in the top 3 especially with MacDavid and Eichel being "generational talents" is an absolute sham in terms of the league wanting true parity.
    27 minutes ago
Photo

Ossi Vaananen

Ron Wilson is hilarious
38 minutes ago
Photo

MayRayDown

lol tsn obviously doesn't know danial bryan
41 minutes ago
Photo

PhillipBlunt

Kassian will remain a Canuck.
53 minutes ago
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

BREAKING NEWS: Kassian's black eye just asked "am I still here?". The answer is yes.
Today, 12:27 PM
  • Smiley2051's Photo
    Smiley2051
    oh my gawd hilarious...
    Today, 12:33 PM
  • S N Y P E R S 7's Photo
    S N Y P E R S 7
    actually not really. it's not nice to laugh at someone else's injuries.
    Today, 12:36 PM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    Lol.
    54 minutes ago
Photo

smithers joe

people want benning to make trades, but only for the players, that they want moved...ah..cdc..what beauties
Today, 12:25 PM
Photo

Warhippy

It's actually really sad and kind of angers me to see teams like Arizona Buffalo and Edmonton actually doing what they can to decrease their chances of winning to better their draft position. You cannot claim hockey deals or best for the club when you're trading your best d man or only goaltender...
Today, 12:05 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Pretty much confirms the idea that the Canucks had no chance of out-tanking any of those three teams.
    Today, 12:12 PM
  • goalie13's Photo
    goalie13
    It would be awesome if Ottawa won the lottery!
    Today, 12:15 PM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    It would be aqwesome if ANY team outside of the top 5 won the lottery. But I just don't see it happening. To many questions about ethics with this group of sports managers
    Today, 12:30 PM
Photo

desiboynux4lifee*******

This is it, Kassian will probaly be traded by 3pm.
Today, 11:49 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    the hockey insiders say that there could be more happening with this player, that we don't know, whether it is his on ice or off ice behavior. saying that, he probably won't be moved.
    Today, 12:01 PM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    what insiders....
    Today, 12:03 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    i forget which one brought it up on sports net...or tsn...i think it is the bald guy or ray ferraro.
    Today, 12:20 PM
Photo

Sedins23

Vintage Canuck is beating the trade centre guys to the deals. No one can beat VC even the media. Proud to have you vintage.
Today, 11:44 AM
  • TheLiveWire's Photo
    TheLiveWire
    I was thinking the same thing.. How does he do it?
    Today, 12:14 PM
  • Sedins23's Photo
    Sedins23
    he must work full time at this stuff.

Whatever the case, if he wanted he could get a job at Sportsnet or TSN lol.
    Today, 12:27 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.