Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Warhippy

Any chance we can have another Boston Proposal?
Today, 11:37 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    how about lucic for krejci and a pickle....?
    17 minutes ago
Photo

c00kies

You know what we need? Another Boston proposal.
Today, 11:30 AM
Photo

BanTSN

lul. Ehlers is like the anti-clutch.
Today, 10:29 AM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Two bonehead penalties in a row to cost the tie with minutes remaining and then OT loss. fyi: If default defense move is 'flying tomahawk', slashing calls may be made.
    Today, 10:33 AM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    But otherwise good game. Scored early and waited for puck effectively most other shifts.
    Today, 10:34 AM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    Denmark had no depth. Continuously was pinned into own end. Players making bad choices with the puck - not clearing them when they had chance. Also, they took 9 penalties that game - two of which were Ehlers, but hardly Ehlers' fault at that point. The momentum was never really regained.
    Today, 11:06 AM
Photo

Bob.Loblaw

Just realized how Landmark Cinemas has begun monopolization. A year ago movies were $5 tuesdays and $6 during all afternoons. Student prices. All of that is now gone. Very disappointed.
Today, 03:22 AM
  • Wash's Photo
    Wash
    Not sure if monopolization is the word you are looking for here...
    Today, 07:42 AM
  • Mr. Ambien's Photo
    Mr. Ambien
    we've got an IMAX theatre nearby recently purchased by Landmark, it sucks.
    Today, 10:29 AM
  • stawns's Photo
    stawns
    I went to a movie on tuesday night at Landmark in kelowna and it was 6.50 per ticket
    36 minutes ago
Photo

Coconuts

Broke the streak, now it's time to start stringing wins together again
Today, 12:01 AM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    Some wild desert game, fowl & then fish,..with a little imperial crown margarine on the menu...cook 'em & eat 'em up!
    Today, 12:32 AM
  • Pears's Photo
    Pears
    Should be able to beat Arizona and San Jose, and might get a point (hopefully 2) out of Anaheim. LA will be the real test
    Today, 02:33 AM
  • William_Clarkson's Photo
    William_Clarkson
    ^Dunno, SJ is really hot right now and they're the better team in every way except bottom 6 and goaltending. Top 6 and D they're much better.
    Today, 02:35 AM
Photo

NucksPatsFan

What's the difference between Gaudreau and Shinkaruk? If Gaudreau is succeeding at 5'9 150lbs, people shouldn't be writing off Shinkaruk for his size (5'11 180lbs)
Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Difference is one has sustained a huge injury already.
    Today, 12:57 AM
  • Chip Kelly's Photo
    Chip Kelly
    Gaudreau is more Patrick Kane and Shinkaruk is more TJ Oshie.
    Today, 04:39 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    i believe yzerman is 5' 11 and 185 lbs...same with gretzky.
    Today, 06:20 AM
Photo

TimberWolf

well I've got two sevens and two sevens beats a frush
Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Photo

Brad Marchand

If the reaction to a win was this bad, I can't imagine how the reaction would have been like had they lost.
Yesterday, 11:06 PM
  • desiboynux4lifee*******'s Photo
    desiboynux4lifee*******
    They didn't play good, as the flames were the tired team; therefore the Canucks should of dominated them but that didn't happen. Huge concern with Defence and now with offense too. This game is nothing wait till we go on that road trip vrs LA
    Yesterday, 11:10 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    I know they didn't play a particularly good game, and it's fine to criticize that, but some people are just acting like miserable old pricks in the PGT.

It's good to have high expectations, but what's the point of watching hockey if you can't enjoy the good moments?
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    ^ I loved this game..but I missed the entire 2nd period. The Sedins came thru on the rush for the winner with Tanev. Daniel played decoy perfectly & 'cautious-boy jumped-in and potted a good snipe past Hiller on his birthday. I'm not complaining,..I'm good!
    Today, 12:28 AM
Photo

Magikal

It's almost creepy how much Tanev is starting to look like Sopel
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Photo

AppleJack

BIRTHDAY GOAL FOR TANIKINS..WOOT..
Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Photo

Gstank29

Stanley Cup Finals here we come lol
Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Photo

Chip Kelly

That goal today was vintage OVIE circa 07' dangle splits the d and finishes falling down.
Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

omg! wats the deal with burkes hair?! haha
Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Photo

Gstank29

Can we trade weber already. He always makes me nervous when he's handling the puck
Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Photo

Armada

Anyone know where I can find hookah coals in the New Westminster area.
Yesterday, 08:46 PM
  • Jägermeister's Photo
    Jägermeister
    Have you checked the New Westminster Area Hookah Coals Shop?
    Yesterday, 09:08 PM
  • Magikal's Photo
    Magikal
    It's much easier to find Hookers rather than Hookahs in New West
    Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • ShakyWalton's Photo
    ShakyWalton

BC Market
    930 Twelfth St, New Westminster, BC V3M 4K6..have all sorts of Middle East food and items.

Today, 12:37 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.