Pumped for the Entourage movie Wednesday
Today, 03:19 AM
  • AriGold's Photo
    AriGold
    Good man.. Ari Gold is backkkkkkkk !
    39 minutes ago
Photo

Gstank29

For a guy who sometimes comes off as a meat head, Kassian is well spoken off the ice.http://canucks.nhl.com/?_ga=1.184376869.2010328865.1416360610
Today, 12:25 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Phil_314

Wonder how many Rangers fans are blaming King Hank for tonight's loss? Oh wait, they're not Canucks fans...
Today, 12:02 AM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    Trade Nash, Trade Mcdonagh, Trade Keider, Trade Lundquist, Trade everyone
    Today, 12:07 AM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    They should definitely trade Nash. He is not much of a playoff performer. Paid to score goals and has done little of that. St.Louis is pretty much done too if that's the best he's gonna give them..
    Today, 12:49 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    or perhaps tampa should be congratulated on being the better team last night.
    Today, 06:24 AM
Photo

PrideInThisTeam

Argh..Birds chirping in the sanctuary out back already..That'll go on all night to keep me awake.
Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Shouldn't be sleeping in Stanley Park then. ;)

Yesterday, 11:54 PM
  • PrideInThisTeam's Photo
    PrideInThisTeam
    Heh, not quite at the hobo stage, that's when the birds become the other white meat.
    Today, 12:08 AM
  • Kesheniel's Photo
    Kesheniel
    If living deep in major cities has taught me anything, its that earplugs are very much your friend.
    Today, 02:57 AM
Photo

Gstank29

I think Vrbata's name may be dangled around at the draft. He's a good player but is just eating up a roster spot and helping delay the inevitable. Call me crazy but it makes some sense
Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  • 2SKATES1STICK's Photo
    2SKATES1STICK
    SO DUMB
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • Fox Mulder's Photo
    Fox Mulder
    Lol I don't want to get rid of him but if we did I thought we could get more than a 2nd
    Yesterday, 11:23 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    Not so much I want to get rid of him, but if the value is there i would trade him. Also 8 of those goals were without a goalie ;)
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Photo

BaerOxHitman

Bishop takes King, checkmate.
Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Photo

BanTSN

Jensen, I am so disappoint.
Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Photo
Photo

Kazmanian Devil

Rick Nash more like RIP Nash
Yesterday, 08:03 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Well at least he's still playing unlike someone like...Cheechoo?
    Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Photo

TheRussianRocket™

STL Bishop <-> OTT 2nd rounder. OTT Bishop <-> TBL Conacher. TBL Bishop -> SCF. http://bit.ly/1qYA9si
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
  • Kran's Photo
    Kran
    Steve motherfracking Yzerman, baby
    Yesterday, 08:04 PM
  • Mimerez's Photo
    Mimerez
    Yzerman is like jesus for the Lightning
    Yesterday, 08:31 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    What scares me is he seems to be helping Stamkos become a complete player. Like how Bowman changed him to a two way forward.
    Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Photo

Rick Grimes

Listening to Stamkos' interview after the game; he sounds ready to do something special.
Yesterday, 07:53 PM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    He sounds like he actually received a formal education, unlike half the league...
    Yesterday, 08:13 PM
  • Rick Grimes's Photo
    Rick Grimes
    That too, lol.
    Yesterday, 08:15 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Had all of his cliches lined up and ready.
    Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Photo

LeanBeef

Congrats Garrison on making it to the finals.
Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Photo

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.