Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

logic

i hate most of you, but love a few of you. There is no inbetween with our fanbase
27 minutes ago
Photo

Mr.DirtyDangles

MAd respect for Kassian's honesty about his time here, I hope he finds his game in MTL.
38 minutes ago
  • DefendParis's Photo
    DefendParis
    what did he say/where can i see this
    7 minutes ago
Photo

Gstank29

If we all wore the same shirt, who would wash that shirt?
38 minutes ago
Photo

Brendan Gaunce

If we all CDC'd then place would be good
39 minutes ago
Photo

Heretic

If we all wore the same shirt, it would have to be a really big shirt to fit us all.
43 minutes ago
Photo

Warhippy

If we all wore the same shirt CDC would be a colourful place
Today, 11:05 AM
Photo

Chalky

If we all had the same opinions the CDC would be a boring place.
Today, 11:01 AM
Photo

thejazz97

Is Jack Eichel actually Harold Gunderson from Suits?
Today, 07:01 AM
  • 87Crosby's Photo
    87Crosby
    OH MY GOD, I was just watching yesterday's episode and was thinking the same thing.
    Today, 09:39 AM
Photo

thejazz97

We should keep Jannik Hansen. Help our slower prospects adjust to the speed game. A Baertschi-Horvat-Hansen line would be deadly imo
Today, 05:03 AM
Photo
Photo
  • Trebreh's Photo
    Trebreh
    Yea I just recently discovered that site. I think I lost some iq reading the comment section there.
    Today, 09:46 AM
  • Trebreh's Photo
    Trebreh
    And I like the girl with pigtails more :p
    Today, 09:51 AM
  • Jägermeister's Photo
    Jägermeister
    A little too fake looking. Would obvs still take out for a nice seafood dinner tho.
    Today, 10:57 AM
Photo

Chip Kelly

Not sure I like Burrows going all Habs fan and prognosticating that Kassian showed up to the rink with golf balls on his back and saying he is a risky move. Just because you say it in French doesn't mean people wont eventually catch wind of it.
Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  • johngould21's Photo
    johngould21
    Maybe that's why Kassian was traded, none of us know what goes on in a dressing room, but maybe the group has seen enough of kassian's act.
    Today, 08:24 AM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    The golf balls were muscle knots on his back. There's a thread on this.

Burrows only said his back problems might make Kassian a risk.
    Today, 08:53 AM
  • HerrDrFunk's Photo
    HerrDrFunk
    Oh my! Burrows pointed out that back injuries can potentially hamper or prematurely end a career? The horror!!!
    Today, 10:16 AM
Photo

smithers joe

pretty ashamed to be a canuck fan right now...too much hate and self importance...
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • Cerridwen's Photo
    Cerridwen
    Amen, Joe

Today, 09:28 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    thank you....moving forward.
    Today, 09:35 AM
  • Chalky's Photo
    Chalky
    More ashamed than after 2 riots? That was more embarrassing to me than angry Kassian fans. Elitists are just Critics in reverse. You'll get over it Joe...or you won't, whatever.
    Today, 11:00 AM
Photo

CANUCK-EXPRESS

F all the JB haters!! Come at me
Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Photo

Finnish Aho

I kind of see what Benning is doing with these moves, hes signing and trading for players who act as insurance for the younger players who cant make the jump and also compliments us with playoff players we need like Prust but if we are not in a playoff position we can sell off our assets and stock up for the 2016 draft, and i think Benning knows this. He also has a plethora of UFAs next year that have decent trade value allowing us to invest in some top-end free agents in 2016
Yesterday, 08:25 PM
  • Rex425's Photo
    Rex425
    Lol Kassian has 0 playoff points I'm pretty sure...
    Yesterday, 09:25 PM
  • Finnish Aho's Photo
    Finnish Aho
    yeah and i can imagine how many games prust played where he wasn't able to be effective while being younger
    Yesterday, 09:26 PM
  • Finnish Aho's Photo
    Finnish Aho
    40gp is probably more accurate to how well he plays in the playoffs (trimmed mean kind of) thats a point every 4 games on average as a 4th liner which demonstrates his actual role
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.