you're sportsing so hard
    20 minutes ago
  • Zfetch's Photo
    Zfetch
    Sprots Shaw College since 1903.
    9 minutes ago
Photo

brilac

Don Cherry is so entertaining, I wish he was on more!
43 minutes ago
  • King Heffy's Photo
    King Heffy
    He's like the drunken uncle who says inappropriate stuff but it's cool cause he's family and senile.
    25 minutes ago
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    And it's so entertaining!
    22 minutes ago
  • Rockeh's Photo
    Rockeh
    Why does he yell all the time?
    14 minutes ago
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

Matt Sekeres just tweeted Jeff Paterson almost got into a fight with some canuck at a Starbucks, lol https://twitter.com/mattsekeres1040/status/596090295223091201
Today, 04:30 PM
Photo

Magikal

Floor tickets for Jason Aldean! SUCCESS!!!
Today, 02:48 PM
  • AriGold's Photo
    AriGold
    Bro.. we might need to meet up ! I got general admission, left Pit !
    Today, 02:54 PM
  • 2SKATES1STICK's Photo
    2SKATES1STICK
    lol
    Today, 03:51 PM
Photo

c00kies

This Canada-Sweden game reminds me of somethihng but I don't know what ;)
Today, 01:23 PM
  • thejazz97's Photo
    thejazz97
    Well, I'm sure there's a golden opportunity for one of the two teams.
    Today, 02:32 PM
  • JohnScott's Photo
    JohnScott
    ^aaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
    Today, 03:52 PM
Photo

desiboynux4lifee*******

Figure it out, every year they lose at this tournament due to horrible goaltending. How many times has Mike Smith choked at these tournaments?
Today, 12:54 PM
Photo

Armada

Tyson Giuriato ‏@TysonGiuriato 7m7 minutes ago Just spoke with Travis Green, who says Jake Virtanen's first shot in practice today went through the net.
Today, 12:47 PM
Photo

Warhippy

Rumours about hockey are fun. Apparently Kessel and Kadri for Semin and Carolina's 1st this year. Who doesn't love a good hockey rumour
Today, 12:47 PM
  • DefendParis's Photo
    DefendParis
    Great deal for toronto I feel. Draft Strome and Hanifn.

JVR - Strome - X

Hnaifn reilly
    Today, 03:18 PM
  • thejazz97's Photo
    thejazz97
    Wouldn't be surprised if they picked up Strome and Marner both. Have that 1-2 punch right away
    Today, 03:31 PM
  • 2SKATES1STICK's Photo
    2SKATES1STICK
    or they package both and next year's 1st and gardiner and nylander and reilly for mcDEEEZ
    Today, 03:54 PM
Photo

TimberWolf

Ducks got lazy for a game. Even the Canucks won 2 in our pathetic series. Ducks will win in 5
Today, 07:44 AM
  • debluvscanucks's Photo
    debluvscanucks
    Teams coast when they let their guards down and think they've sealed the deal before they have. Happens. And I think they Ducks'll now be barreling through.
    Today, 09:24 AM
Photo

KoreanHockeyFan

if Calgary wins the series, I won't even be mad that the Canucks lost to them.
Today, 04:33 AM
  • desiboynux4lifee*******'s Photo
    desiboynux4lifee*******
    I will be pissed also, this would mean the Flames are close to win the cup. Yikes!
    Today, 11:09 AM
  • Qwags's Photo
    Qwags
    I don't think they could beat Chicago.
    Today, 11:20 AM
  • Xbox's Photo
    Xbox
    lol they won one game
    Today, 12:39 PM
Photo
Photo

JohnLocke

Majority NDP government overthrows 44 years of conservatives here in Alberta. Change is coming...
Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Photo

desiboynux4lifee*******

Come on Ducks, giving life to the Flames is a huge mistake. Chicago looks poised for a cup this year..
Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Photo
Photo

Lil B From The Pack

Shout out to my brother Time Lord. He's a real good dude and got a good heart. Keep living life with love and respect. - Lil B
Yesterday, 11:16 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.