since when did the raptors have allen iverson? lou is killing it
30 minutes ago
Photo

Apricot

Supernatural is being filmed at my house!! So insane
38 minutes ago
  • drummer4now's Photo
    drummer4now
    The show supernatural? That's pretty cool..
    12 minutes ago
Photo

TheRussianRocket™

Le tir et le buuuuuuuuuut!!! Canadiens have a great team. Skill > Goonery. Been killing the Bruins lately! Proud of that team :)
43 minutes ago
Photo

Grapefruits

Motely Crue and Alice Cooper kicked ass at Rogers last night, awesome concert!!
53 minutes ago
Photo

Ghostsof1915

A machine of a dream. Such clean machine. With the pistons a pumping, and the hubcaps all gleam.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEM4JYFPfw
Today, 06:14 PM
Photo

Green Building

"Gordie Howe tra-crick"
Today, 05:59 PM
Photo

Wheels22

Anybody hear or see anything about a Lucic postgame comment after that fight? I saw Prout say a few things, but can't find anything for Lucy
Today, 05:31 PM
  • c00kies's Photo
    c00kies
    Milan lost the ability to talk.
    Today, 06:08 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    He didn't lose his ability to punch Allen in the face with a linesman in between them after the whistle.
    Today, 06:09 PM
Photo

Gstank29

So with hamuis out for a considerable amount of time, do we hope someone (Sbisa, Stanton, Bieska, Corrado) step there game up or do we look for a young replacement?
Today, 05:30 PM
  • Canucks1219's Photo
    Canucks1219
    Edler-Tanev, Stanton-Bieksa, Sbisa-Weber. Corrado as a 7th. That's what I assume happens.
    Today, 05:49 PM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    I'm all for a UFA signing if Benning can't make a trade right now. Lets be honest: assuming this team makes the playoffs, to make any real noise we're going to have to upgrade the back end. So a trade is ideal
    as long as it's not a rental and doesn't require overpayment
    Today, 05:57 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    I'm hoping for a step up from Corrado, as well as Stanton. Bieksa and Sbisa are already regulars so they are moot. I believe Benning can make better trades than any recent GM we've had, but would like to keep our picks this year to further re-stock our prospect pool after years of depletion and piss poor trades.
    Today, 06:06 PM
Photo

Canucks1219

Ales Hemsky has 4 points through 19 games. All assists. $4 mil/year.
Today, 04:53 PM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    And people here wanted to trade for him lol. He's exactly the kind of player you avoid like the plague
    Today, 05:41 PM
Photo

Tortorella's Rant

Tonight seems like a good night for tall beers.
Today, 03:45 PM
Photo
Photo

HowYaDrouin

At the end of last night's 2-0 loss to the Devils, the Oilers DJ played "Dont Stop Believing". 10/10 Trolling.
Today, 10:38 AM
  • Drive-By Body Pierce's Photo
    Drive-By Body Pierce
    Maybe he just really likes Journey.
    Today, 11:09 AM
  • Wheels22's Photo
    Wheels22
    Who doesn't really like Journey?
    Today, 11:26 AM
  • NightHawkSniper's Photo
    NightHawkSniper
    Maybe the DJ doesn't like Journey but also doesn't like the Oilers losefest for the past few years so he wants payback against the crapty ownership group and plays the song.
    Today, 03:52 PM
Photo

Green Building

Smokes and bacon
Today, 09:13 AM
Photo

Discord

just realized i have 9000 posts. i need a life >__>
Today, 05:44 AM
  • DollarAndADream's Photo
    DollarAndADream
    I've got 13.5k myself. Not exactly something to be proud of, but it's a little achievement. Most of my posts are in Gaming though, and that section hasn't been as lively for years.
    Today, 09:13 AM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    I'd say 80% of my posts are from GDT threads. With my opinions on great hits, good shot, what a save! So yes I'm padding my stats.
    Today, 11:00 AM
  • c00kies's Photo
    c00kies
    You can get a life by paying me 10 easy payments of $29.99.
    Today, 11:24 AM
Photo

Canuck_in_AB

A bunch of you will definitely call this a stupid thing, but I'd rather learn skating techniques from Hansen over Horvat. I'd like to learn faceoff skills from Horvat.
Today, 04:17 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.