Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Aladeen

RIP Gilles Tremblay
13 minutes ago
Photo

Heretic

Hoping the Jets beat the Sharks tonight!
Today, 02:55 PM
Photo

I♥Huberdeau

Have a job interview soon. Don't think I've ever been more nervous in my life.
Today, 12:21 PM
  • ShakyWalton's Photo
    ShakyWalton
    When they ask what your biggest fault is..tell them that you care to much...that always works.
    Today, 04:11 PM
  • Violator's Photo
    Violator
    Tell the guy to give you the job or you'll stop sleeping with his wife.
    48 minutes ago
  • Dral's Photo
    Dral
    employers can sense fear, watch out!
    23 minutes ago
Photo

Gstank29

Cole cassel was suspended 10 games by the OHL
Today, 12:20 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    Not sure about 10 games did not look like intent to me but was def reckless
    Today, 03:07 PM
  • Pears's Photo
    Pears
    Completely unecessary hit
    Today, 03:39 PM
  • Chalky's Photo
    Chalky
    Looks like he hit his neck, lucky there was not a worse injury.
    34 minutes ago
Photo

Warhippy

Word on the street is Edm and CBJ talking trade, perron+ for anisimov +.....ya that's gonna fix things for them jeez
Today, 12:02 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    if the plus is boone jenner for columbus that might help edmonton
    Today, 12:05 PM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    no TSN stated extra parts later picks or ahl player swap. No real help for either. If they think Anisimov is their saviour for C depth I would offer them Bonino for the 2015 first and limp through the season hahaha
    Today, 12:16 PM
Photo

Wheels22

Hey guys, remember when Lucic got knocked out? That was great...
Today, 10:33 AM
  • nuckin_futz's Photo
    nuckin_futz
    I wonder if Looch remembers it?
    Today, 10:41 AM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    ,,,and the whiny & very bewildered look on his face afterwards,..priceless!
    Today, 11:36 AM
  • Tearloch7's Photo
    Tearloch7
    ^ ^ ha ha .. good done!
    Today, 12:14 PM
Photo

Chip Kelly

So don't know if anyone hear but BILLY TALENT apparently has a new album that came out...
Today, 05:59 AM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    Yup, a couple of songs on YouTube already!
    Today, 12:46 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

that feel when you realize they're probably going to waive or trade sestito now that they kept bo.
Today, 03:27 AM
Photo

NatureBoy

What prof assigns a 100 mark assignment worth 20% with only 1 class left, due on the final exam??!
Today, 01:52 AM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    ^bio is the worst for adding letter just because they can. Plus all the words are usually from a different language so it's even harder to sound out
    Today, 11:57 AM
  • Denguin's Photo
    Denguin
    Gstank, I am convinced now you rightfully have a crappy registration time. Spelling is an important part when it comes to specific course terminology, because that relays your understanding of it. Should you have to communicate something at a job, you can bet that correct spelling matters.

I'm sure if you had grammatical errors here and there, it wouldn't be a huge deal.
    Today, 01:49 PM
  • Denguin's Photo
    Denguin
    Seriously. Your attitude of blame everybody else except yourself is absolutely appalling.
    Today, 01:50 PM
Photo

FramingDragon

can't for the life of me pronounce Escherichia
Today, 01:15 AM
Photo

drummer4now

What a boring day..
Today, 12:37 AM
Photo

Denguin

Would you rat on someone who has legitimately done ZERO work on a term assignment? This includes not showing up for data collection, meetings, or doing an assigned part.
Today, 12:13 AM
  • FramingDragon's Photo
    FramingDragon
    I wouldn't let the whole group know anything about this. I'd just email the prof (too awkward in person), and let him know what's up. Proceed like nothing happened in front of her.
    Today, 01:00 AM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    Rating your own members is one the laziest things ever. More often than not, people aren't honest about the voting.
    Today, 01:35 AM
  • Chip Kelly's Photo
    Chip Kelly
    I think what would have worked best is to be proactive. If the person is not contributing have a 3 warning system.. 1) warning group tells person to contribute or else. 2) If person does not comply group has vote on whether to kick out person from the group. 3)Last chance prof gets involved decides how to handle the situation.
    Today, 03:28 AM
Photo

Tom Sestito

i go 0-100 real quick.
Today, 12:03 AM
Photo

Apricot

I LOVE BO HORVAT!
Yesterday, 11:13 PM
  • FramingDragon's Photo
    FramingDragon
    and basic
    Today, 12:06 AM
  • Apricot's Photo
    Apricot
    PB...ohhh peanut butter. You gotta have Jam with some PB.

Today, 12:10 AM
  • Discord's Photo
    Discord
    lol you got rattled. trying to play it off as you're completely disregarding what you know is mockery. good show
    Today, 12:42 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.