GI winter ales are out now! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN <3
32 minutes ago
  • shiznak's Photo
    shiznak
    Beginning of October. :D
    8 minutes ago
  • Discord's Photo
    Discord
    i never saw them in the LIQs i normally go to. i was in queensborough like beside walmart and saw them there and im like HOLY ****, BOYS
    6 minutes ago
Photo

Chip Kelly

HOLY THAT WAS CLOSE.. JASON ZUCKER ALMOST GOT ZEDNIK'D WITH A BLADE http://gfycat.com/EnlightenedPotableCurassow
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Photo

Trebreh

When renewing my drivers license, do i need to bring anything other than IDs?
Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Photo
Photo

Mimerez

Does anyone understand the intro song in Suits? Something about pie and a wife
Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Photo

viking mama

Simpson's Halloween episode...a classic!
Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Photo

BanTSN

Bob's Burgers: Now has a double meaning.
Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Photo

Mr.DirtyDangles

Congrats Peyton..but y u gotta smash my boys :(
Yesterday, 09:50 PM
  • nux4lyfe's Photo
    nux4lyfe
    That was crappy to watch man..Kinda had a feeling this was gonna happen...maybe if our receivers can catch a frackin' ball..
    Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  • Chip Kelly's Photo
    Chip Kelly
    ^ You guys have 4 pretty solid receivers. Each of them have been the #1 guy at one point in their career and gone over 1000 yards receiving in a season. I wouldn't complain about them. More so the run game and the problems with the o-line.
    Yesterday, 11:15 PM
  • nux4lyfe's Photo
    nux4lyfe
    ya, you're right Chip..prob wouldn't made a difference anyway...
    Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Photo

BananaMash

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ME FLEX ON YA BRUP BRUP BRUP
Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Photo

nux4lyfe

Y'all better run like I'm booger flickin'..
Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Photo

TheRussianRocket™

Cole Cassels is 4th in OHL scoring. Stud.
Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • Mimerez's Photo
    Mimerez
    u gais r dum!!!! malkin + crosby + letang + maata+ 5 1sts
    Yesterday, 09:54 PM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    Can we just trade him for a Stanley Cup? Because we would've won it with him anyways and what's the point in waiting?
    Yesterday, 09:56 PM
  • TheRussianRocket™'s Photo
    TheRussianRocket™
    Mimrez, da cap space won't work for Vancuver. obvs declin.
    Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Photo

Ghostsof1915

Tell him about the Twinkie. What about the Twinkie????
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    "I have seen shtt that will turn you white!"
    Yesterday, 09:22 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!
    Yesterday, 10:08 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    "Well, you can believe Mr. Pecker"
    "My name is Peck"
    Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Photo

Tortorella's Rant

lol ISIS made a video game. If it wasn't created by psycho's, I might try it
Yesterday, 07:28 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    Remember the movie the "Last Starfighter" where this kid with the perfect score gets recruited to fight in an extra-terrestrial war. I was wonderin' when someone was gonna steal that idea?
    Yesterday, 08:03 PM
  • nux4lyfe's Photo
    nux4lyfe
    Probably more US propaganda...
    Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Photo

viking mama

"Hunt for Red October" like incident goin on off the coast of Sweden? Another leaky Russian sub? What are those pesky Russians up to now....and I hope they dont wait too long to ask for international help this time.
Yesterday, 07:09 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    We had a floundering Russian cargo ship off the coast of Haida Gwaii. Assistance was offered & accepted. How is this different?
    Yesterday, 08:10 PM
  • MANGO's Photo
    MANGO
    because there is no sub. Sweden being fear mongered into joining Nato. plus yesterday Putin handed Poroshenko and Merkel their collective arses at some very important gas talks. Sweden also votes tomorrow on whether they should increase their defence spending. Lots of BS to be had.
    Yesterday, 08:22 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    Oh Mango, fellow conspiracy theorist! Welcome aboard.
    Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Photo

Grapefruits

Pacific Cabs has the WORST customer service if you leave something behind in their cabs
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    I had a not so good experience with a cab company. I took a cab from Downtown Seattle to Lake Union, and the fare was $9.60. I signed for it and got a receipt. A few days later I was checking my bank balance, and was charged $96.60 instead of $9.60... I had to call the cab company to straighten it out.
    Yesterday, 05:51 PM
  • Grapefruits's Photo
    Grapefruits
    Only the 2nd time in my life, but the first time i did the cab company was great and I got my stuff back within a couple hours. That was over 10 years ago though. Nowadays, they just don't care about customer service. Then again, customer service seems to be a lost art. Sign of the times I guess.
    Yesterday, 05:54 PM
  • Grapefruits's Photo
    Grapefruits
    My gf had something similar happen brilac. Cabbie decided to give himself a little something extra on the credit card receipt. Cab company gave her the runaround and told her to basically pound sand. She had to get the CC company involved and they reversed the charge. Luckily she kept her copy of the receipt.
    Yesterday, 06:13 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.