Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Heretic

but I like it, like it, yes, I do Oh, well, I like it, I like it. I like it...
Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Photo

Drewismyname

Build it and they will come
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Photo

Grape

Is anyone interested in a Dynasty hockey league? Commitment is needed, but will be very enjoyable.
Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Photo

Chip Kelly

This trade is great news too bad had to give up the second and Condemning. Sutter is a poor man's Kesler. Canucks should be getting a top 10 draft pick next summer. Hopefully by then Higgins will be gone too.
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Photo

Keslerific

New blog is up! give it a read if you're bored, or like reading new blogs.
Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Photo

NucksPatsFan

When you decide to have a drink while working on a paper, but end up having a handful and wind up on CDC laughing at desiboi. Oops.
Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  • drummer4now's Photo
    drummer4now
    Your in uni?
    Yesterday, 10:18 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    I thought you would be flipping on the NFL staying with the 4 game suspension?

Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Photo

BanTSN

Canucks fans are talking about hockey in late July. This is a win scenario.
Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Photo

NikiShiz

Did we win this trade?
Yesterday, 09:37 PM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    BanTSN what do actually think? Just curious because you were always against Bonino
    Yesterday, 10:04 PM
  • Chip Kelly's Photo
    Chip Kelly
    Yes Bonino was slow as f. Skated like he had sandbags on his legs. Condemning slower than Weber and can't play defensively. Only bad part is Higgins is here.
    Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Yes, I was against Bonino, but upon my 'awakening' as of late, I've come to accept Bonino as a real good player. I think he'll do really well in Pittsburgh. That's not to say we lost the trade at all. Everyone won this trade. Sutter is a real good player as well and he'll fit right in here. I firmly believe all parties won, especially from a business standpoint.
    Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Photo

TimberWolf

Sweet lemonade, mmmm, sweet lemonade Sweet lemonade, Yeah, sweet lemonade
Yesterday, 09:19 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Mike's Hard Lemonade, Mike's Hard Lemonade,
    Mike's Hard Lemonade.
    Lemons were hurt real bad making this product.
    Yesterday, 09:24 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs3QG_J50So

Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Photo
Photo

logic

The Canucks' know they have to be smart about the rebuild, we all know Rogers wont be very full if they team is in the bottom 5 constantly.
Yesterday, 08:18 PM
  • thejazz97's Photo
    thejazz97
    Eh don't worry, they have Messier to boost their ego.
    Yesterday, 08:28 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Exactly. But regardless of team performance there will be many ways the fans will be entertained. But I expect the team to compete every season. So should everyone else.
    Yesterday, 08:58 PM
  • Gyllenhaal's Photo
    Gyllenhaal
    If tickets are cheap and we have good young players then fans will still support the team. People are just tired of this core.
    Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Photo

Tig'ol Bitties

You can tell it's a trade because of the way it is.
Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Photo

Gustavo Fring

Hate to hear the trade reactions from Clendening and Bonino, players who genuinely like the city.
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    It's a business. Bieksa lived here for years and he's alright with moving on at the moment. But I guess hearing reactions on everything would be entertaining.
    Yesterday, 09:04 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    All Bonino said was thanks to the team, great group, fun city to play in, going to miss the west coast.

Not that entertaining afterall.

I wanted Bonino to RIP the Canucks for trading him!!! Good for some more off-season action.
    Yesterday, 09:08 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Funny, people praise the Lions when they make moves.
    Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Photo

BanTSN

This team will HURTYA dawg!
Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Photo

JAY JAY

Today was a good lock day!
Yesterday, 07:18 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.