is the Pens-CBJ game on tv? Don't see it on shaw anywhere
21 minutes ago
  • Drouin's Photo
    Drouin
    cbc
    18 minutes ago
  • Del Rio's Photo
    Del Rio
    yeah I think they will be starting half an hour after...so probably on cbc.ca
    16 minutes ago
Photo

Mr.DirtyDangles

J'espère Montréal détruit Tampa !
26 minutes ago
Photo
Photo

Heretic

Definition of insanity: Reading proposals in the Proposals and Armchair GM'ing section when you know 90% of them are insane.
Today, 02:35 PM
Photo

goalie13

I'm watching Man City vs Sunderland. I'm not a soccer guy, is there always this much crying?
Today, 12:19 PM
  • goalie13's Photo
    goalie13
    Really? Wow. No, it's the players. They must need better shin protection because they seem to go down pretty easy.
    Today, 01:11 PM
  • Tig'ol Bitties's Photo
    Tig'ol Bitties
    My favourite sport as of a month ago, besides hockey, is rugby. Watched the France vs. Ireland Finals. Wow. Those guys are tough as diamond cutters. Great gameplay, fast, intense. Amazing.
    Today, 01:55 PM
  • drummer4now's Photo
    drummer4now
    ^ I agree. Although I absolutely hate the DBag culture surrounding the sport... Some of the players think they are above everyone.
    Today, 02:07 PM
Photo

Joffrey Lupul

Anyone know if the Bolts will have Bishop tonight?
Today, 10:08 AM
Photo

Chip Kelly

How many days till a decision on Torts?
Today, 04:58 AM
  • J529's Photo
    J529
    There is decision to be made. Torts either comes back or he doesn't. Just like there was decision made on Gillis. I heard last night on local sports talks show decision could possibly be coming today.
    Today, 12:12 PM
  • goalie13's Photo
    goalie13
    I know what you are saying there Heretic, but really it's a decision that has to be made after every season. It's just that sometimes the decision is easy and sometimes it's not.
    Today, 12:27 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    could be a while yet
    Today, 01:32 PM
Photo

shiznak

Swap God for a janitor; rot in a jar of dog paws.
Today, 04:32 AM
  • Absent Canuck's Photo
    Absent Canuck
    You cant swap God for a janitor because he wont let you swap him because hes...well, God.

Today, 04:33 AM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Rough day?
    Today, 08:11 AM
  • Aladeen's Photo
    Aladeen
    A slut nixes sex in Tulsa!
    Today, 08:40 AM
Photo

Nicklas Bo Hunter

anyone find it weird that every tream other than florida had their position number on their envelope? florida had 1 when buff was in that position.... if I'm not mistaken any envelope could have had the gold card so why give florida the #1 envelope that buffalo should have had?
Today, 04:22 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    the draft was held before hand....one ball out of the machine...they had to build it into a 30 minute show...
    Today, 07:07 AM
  • Nicklas Bo Hunter's Photo
    Nicklas Bo Hunter
    Yea I gues I'm just looking into it too much just seemed sketchy to me.
    Today, 07:21 AM
  • Aladeen's Photo
    Aladeen
    Everything the NHL does is Sketchy
    Today, 08:38 AM
Photo
Photo

Grapefruits

Gotta say, Letterman is actually funnier now that he knows he's retiring next year
Today, 12:08 AM
Photo

Gumballthechewy

Makin' movies, makin' songs 'n fightin' 'round the world!
Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Photo

Tortorella's Rant

So stupid. Two large assignments due last week. Finals 3 days straight at the beginning of this week. Time to actually study: none. Whoever schedules this needs to pull their head out of their ass.
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
  • Grapefruits's Photo
    Grapefruits
    By far the worst day imaginable? I'd say getting set on fire would be far worse, but that's just me.
    Today, 12:43 AM
  • Silfverberg Snipes's Photo
    Silfverberg Snipes
    No kidding. I dealt with this crap too. Fri, Sat, Sunday, Tuesday. Only did well because I averaged two hours of sleep a night. The slumber I'm about to go into will satisfy all my deepest darkest pleasures.
    Today, 01:52 AM
  • Silfverberg Snipes's Photo
    Silfverberg Snipes
    @ HYD

Don't they have options for situations like that where they make you take a different final the next day?
    Today, 01:54 AM
Photo

Watermelon

What spot will Nylander go at? Will he go in the top 5
Yesterday, 10:51 PM
  • Watermelon's Photo
    Watermelon
    I see, he was one of the top euro players but noone has him in the top 5
    Yesterday, 11:01 PM
  • TheRussianRocket™'s Photo
    TheRussianRocket™
    I hope him and/or Kapenen (sp?) go top 5 so we can get one of Dal Colle or Draisaitl. Would be a heist like no other.
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • Blömqvist's Photo
    Blömqvist
    ISS has him at 5, but I don't think a team in the top 10 has him high on their own list. That being said, I could see us drafting him at 6 with the Swedish connection and all. He's definitely a top 5 offensive talent.
    Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Photo

Mr.DirtyDangles

I'm dizzy drunk and fightin, On tequila white lightnin, My glass is getting shorter, On whiskey, ice, and water. So c'mon have a good time And get blinded outta your mind
Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    ..OOOOH
    Shoot to thrill, play to kill
    Too many women, with too many pills
    I said, shoot to thrill, play to kill
    I got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will
    Yesterday, 11:20 PM
  • Tearloch7's Photo
    Tearloch7
    .. when you wake up DD .. I'll have the Seltzer and some 'hair of the dog for ya' .. meantime .. I dare you to listen to 'boogie' to this .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xzj-iiNK_w

Canadian rock history ignored!
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM
  • Gumballthechewy's Photo
    Gumballthechewy
    We've taken care of everything,
    The words you hear, the songs you sing,
    The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes!
    It's one for all and all for one,
    We work together, common sons,
    Never need to wonder how or why!
    Today, 07:47 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.