RUNNIN THROUGH THE 6 W MY WOES
Today, 12:03 AM
  • logic's Photo
    logic
    you know how that should go
    Today, 12:07 AM
Photo

Pears

We're getting lightning but no thunder after in PG...
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Photo

DefendParis

Bizarre if it were too happen. BUT, because Babcock did not sign in Buffalo, they likely aren't gonna be trying to push next year... I could imagine Buffalo drafting Hanifin at 2 or trading, and taking Matthews at 1 next year... They will suck next year too, and don't need Reinhart Eichel Matthews and Girgensons
Yesterday, 11:28 PM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    They will draft Eichel this season because anything else is retarded.
    Yesterday, 11:52 PM
  • TheEhrhoffEffect's Photo
    TheEhrhoffEffect
    I think your mind is lost somewhere in Paris my friend.
    Today, 12:46 AM
  • The 5th Line's Photo
    The 5th Line
    ummm k
    Today, 02:47 AM
Photo

Heretic

She's my baby... She can drive a truck... She can drive a train (my baby, ma-ma my baby)... She can even drive an aeroplane... She's so good to look at in the rain... She's my baby.
Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Photo

BananaMash

how do u wipe tho
Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Photo

asian player

ok puberty, joke's over... you can make me hot now...
Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Photo

BanTSN

Doesn’t matter what you see, Or into it what you read. You can do it your own way, If it’s done just how I say
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Photo

Mathew Barzal

I got an upside down, smile tonight. Gotta wipe my frown, dry my eyes. Kids this is how it is when you're older. Wake up, and you're bipolar.
Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Photo

Gstank29

Trader Jim. Jim Bennings new nickname.
Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Photo

Spoderman

I sustain what I've believed the last two years - the Canucks should go after Crosby, Malkin, and Ovechkin.
Yesterday, 09:07 PM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    wrong, you used capitals when i didn't lol got em
    Yesterday, 09:10 PM
  • Spoderman's Photo
    Spoderman
    rekt
    Yesterday, 09:15 PM
  • unknown33429's Photo
    unknown33429
    Or top players that are still competing for the cup like Keith, Toews, Lundqvist. The players you named are grossly overrated.
    Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

I sustain what I've believed the last two years - the canucks should go after shaw.
Yesterday, 09:04 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    Tom Sestito
    I sustain what I've believed the last two years - the canucks shouldn't have signed tom sestito
    Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    He fills the need of energy and youth, with good production for value. Gstank, you're still awful at the whole statuses thing.
    Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    Why you have to be so salty
    Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Photo

Gstank29

Baby Kings are in the Calder Cup finals.
Yesterday, 07:31 PM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    Virtanen sux. 4 games 0 points. trade pls. future physical 3rd/4th line pluggg
    Yesterday, 08:26 PM
  • Fox Mulder's Photo
    Fox Mulder
    That's why you no longer have a job Torts!
    Yesterday, 08:27 PM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    fite me bro. i'm gonna storm ur front door like i did the flames dressing room
    Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Photo

BanTSN

Anyone else notice the reffing in these games isn't horrible? Compared to games with Canadian teams in them anyway.
Yesterday, 07:13 PM
  • King Heffy's Photo
    King Heffy
    Sutherland was up to his usual garbage last night.
    Yesterday, 07:13 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.