....aaaand the sun is down >)
Today, 09:11 PM
  • Shinkaruk_9's Photo
    Shinkaruk_9
    Apparently thunder tonight...anyone believe it? Not me
    13 minutes ago
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    I think there needs to be more cold air from somewhere to mix with the hot air to do that.
    6 minutes ago
Photo

Whale Tail

Paris and the Prince?
Today, 09:11 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    LOL...what did the blanket say when it fell of the bed? (Michael Jackson's son Blanket) Where's Paris & the Prince?(the names of his sister & brother) Too much of a leap? Not funny? Oh, well.
    41 minutes ago
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    I thought MJ's family was also weird with sleepin' arrangements. It was a response that worked on many levels. Sigh,.. I'll just bury myself in the sand.

27 minutes ago
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    I just don't wanna know.
    10 minutes ago
Photo

Where's Wellwood

Does anyone know what books are being parodied from 0:47 to 0:57 of this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVPpStlIXIY
Today, 08:58 PM
Photo

Whale Tail

What did the blanket say when it fell off the bed?
Today, 08:52 PM
Photo

Plum

Canada will run away with the #1 hockey nation in the world crown in 2016/2018. Guys like MacKinnon, McDavid, Hall, Seguin, Stamkos (not playing in Sochi), Ekblad. No one will be able to match the level Canada is going at.
Today, 08:29 PM
  • Wilbur's Photo
    Wilbur
    2016 is too early for McDavid, Ekblad, and probably even MacKinnon. Remember how old Hall and Seguin are and they weren't really even close to cracking the roster in 2014, so 2018 is probably too early for Ekblad and McDavid again. Good problem to have though. As always Canada will be the team to beat.
    55 minutes ago
  • Plum's Photo
    Plum
    I don't think 2016 will be too early for him, he'll be PPG by then IMO.
    31 minutes ago
  • Plum's Photo
    Plum
    MacKinnon^
    20 minutes ago
Photo

-Stammer-

Just because McCann was selected 24th doesn't mean he sucks
Today, 08:18 PM
  • Go Faulk Yourself's Photo
    Go Faulk Yourself
    I don't recall anyone saying that.
    Today, 08:23 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    He didnt interview as well. I think his bravado was off-putting. That can raise flags as to his maturity, coach-ability, wild ways vs discipline, future PR problems, leadership potential, or even his acceptance likeability within a dressingroom. All valid concerns for an NHL franchise. Hope McCann is given proper feedback & that he adjusts himself accordingly.
    Today, 08:43 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    From the reports coming out of the Prospects' Development camp tho' McCann was a hit with future 'mates like Demko. As were the majority. I hope that a pleasant time was had there,.. by all.
    Today, 08:52 PM
Photo

Kazmanian Devil

Hey you, you're doing a great job
Today, 08:12 PM
Photo

Tanikins

Is super mario World 3D better then Mario Wii U? I Really want to get it but there are other games on my list and wonder if I should wait if the two games are similiar
Today, 08:02 PM
Photo

PsychoSkipper

Who do you guys think will win at battleground Paige or Aj<3
Today, 07:22 PM
  • -Stammer-'s Photo
    -Stammer-
    me
    Today, 07:49 PM
  • Common sense's Photo
    Common sense
    AJ. Paige winning now would do nothing to her heel character development
    Today, 08:00 PM
Photo
Photo

Bure to Mogilny

The more i think about it the more i like the trade with the Ducks - Bonino is a stud + Sbisa was shat on in Ana and will be solid + Mccann will suprise every one how much of a beaut he is
Today, 04:29 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    McCann looks really promising :D
    Today, 05:10 PM
  • CatsPajamas's Photo
    CatsPajamas
    you're drunk
    Today, 06:23 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    Your glass is half full & I really want to agree with you here. I wont bet on it...but I really, really want to agree.
    Today, 07:26 PM
Photo

I♥Huberdeau

╚(•⌂•)╝
Today, 04:08 PM
Photo

Horvat

someone should make a 14-15 comets line-up projection thread :) please ?
Today, 04:02 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

(ง •̀_•́)ง
Today, 03:43 PM
Photo

Grape

GGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY
Today, 03:28 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.