Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Mimerez

Can someone explain to me the difference between Biochemistry and Biomedical sciences? Their descriptions in this University booklet are pretty much the same...
Today, 12:38 AM
Photo
  • Chip Kelly's Photo
    Chip Kelly
    My eyes!!! What has been seen cannot be unseen...
    Today, 12:42 AM
  • Rounoush's Photo
    Rounoush
    I was just about to go to bed! Why did you do this to me?!
    5 minutes ago
Photo

J529

With Hamhuis out, bring back Salo and sign him for the rest of the season.
Yesterday, 11:57 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    If Salo's knees don't swell-up like pumpkins & if he's still got that cannon-shot with some accuracy to it. Why not?
    Today, 02:33 AM
Photo

Chip Kelly

I think if Hamhuis is out 2 months or more the Canucks should acquire a guy capable of filling in the top 4 like a Andrej Meszaros. Thoughts?
Yesterday, 11:44 PM
  • Keslerific's Photo
    Keslerific
    I think Sbisa can handle a top 4 role if he sets his mind to it. The time for him to step up is now. It's a good thing Edler has been playing well and seems to be back to form as well, means we can still win games.
    Today, 12:01 AM
  • DollarAndADream's Photo
    DollarAndADream
    Meszaros isn't as good as he used to be. I don't know what happened but he declined quite a bit. Still reliable though.
    Today, 01:32 AM
  • Chip Kelly's Photo
    Chip Kelly
    ^ I guess he would cost way more. Could kick the tires on someone like Gorges, Gilbert, or Weaver.
    Today, 01:48 AM
Photo

Spotted Zebra

Calgary is the most entertaining team in the league
Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Nah.
    Yesterday, 11:22 PM
  • TheRussianRocket™'s Photo
    TheRussianRocket™
    Flames are for real. Very glad for em.
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • Pears's Photo
    Pears
    Rather see them have success than Edmonton.
    Today, 01:08 AM
Photo

desiboynux4lifee*******

Fire Dallas Eakins silly Oilers. lol I never seen a management this patient with a team wow
Yesterday, 09:29 PM
  • Winter Soldier's Photo
    Winter Soldier
    Drafting McDavid or Eichel won't save a team that is mired in a losing culture and seems content to cultivate that.
    Yesterday, 11:12 PM
  • Trebreh's Photo
    Trebreh
    Why would you want the Oilers to fire Eakins when he's doing a perfectly fine job at wasting their young talents?!
    Yesterday, 11:34 PM
  • ShakyWalton's Photo
    ShakyWalton
    I really dont want to see McDavid go to Edmonton,,they already have enough #1 picks they have done nothing with.
    Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Photo

Kazmanian Devil

Anyone know why Koivu isn't scoring? He's really letting me down in my pool.
Yesterday, 09:15 PM
  • JE14's Photo
    JE14
    http://www.hockeywilderness.com/wild-about-numbers/2014/11/21/7254387/wild-about-numbers-whats-going-on-with-mikko-koivus-production-this
    Yesterday, 09:18 PM
  • Wash's Photo
    Wash
    Tell Vanek to get his butt in gear while you are at it!
    Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Photo

c00kies

Edmonton is dying. It was 3-0 after one period. It's now 6-0 not even 5 minutes into the 2nd.
Yesterday, 09:12 PM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    ^ or they're getting the ball rolling after a dismal start to the season. Thankfully we'll meet them on their back to back so we should be able to hold our own... :$
    Yesterday, 09:33 PM
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    This is really entertaining. I'm not a fan of either team, and turned to the game during 2nd period, and was like.. wow, and then a fight broke out.
    Yesterday, 09:33 PM
  • PPCLI's Photo
    PPCLI
    #herecometheoilers
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Photo

Brad Marchand

Never thought I would say this, but watching the Oilers get repeatedly blown out has stopped being fun.
Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Photo

NatureBoy

Lu clinic going on in Music City
Yesterday, 08:38 PM
Photo

Erik Karlsson

DownUnda is a troll...
Yesterday, 08:35 PM
Photo

Wheels22

You put Lucic out for the last 8 seconds of the game and he doesn't do anything stupid?
Yesterday, 08:04 PM
  • Zfetch's Photo
    Zfetch
    He has to conserve the stupidity for the next game. Not easy when the guy gives it his 110% at being stupid. Dude must be tired.
    Yesterday, 08:10 PM
  • Wheels22's Photo
    Wheels22
    Good call.. I'm sure he'll bring his A-game next time
    Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Photo

LaBamba

This mustache is telling me to do things, I can't fight it anymore, it's become too powerful.
Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Photo

Tortorella's Rant

Randy, you better go on with your perm coupon. Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger.
Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

since when did the raptors have allen iverson? lou is killing it
Yesterday, 06:48 PM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    watch the raptors game. Lou Williams playing like AI
    Yesterday, 07:19 PM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    Hahahahaha, so misleading.
    Yesterday, 07:24 PM
  • Crom!'s Photo
    Crom!
    What a pick up eh? Considering that he was a cap dump and that we were paid a 1st to take him.
    Yesterday, 07:35 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.