Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

thejazz97

Chris Brown, Slava Voynov, and Ray Rice made a movie together. It was a huge hit.
16 minutes ago
Photo

CANUCK-EXPRESS

Just saw Voracek signing thread turn into an argument about my previous sig..
16 minutes ago
Photo

Gstank29

Just over 6 weeks until trainning camp :)
19 minutes ago
Photo

TimberWolf

Do you wanna be rich? Do you wanna be a superstar? Well honey you already are You already are You already are Do you wanna be rich? Do you wanna be a superstar? Well baby you already are You already are
45 minutes ago
Photo

Oliewud

Fun Fact: By age 25 Kesler had scored 90 goals and Sutter by age 25 had scored 98 goals
Today, 05:07 PM
Photo

Mr.DirtyDangles

Even if we trade the entire team the league and idiot fans will find something to hate. Frak em all >)
Today, 02:34 PM
Photo

Nail3738

LA JIGGY JAR JAR DO!
Today, 12:54 PM
  • PhillipBlunt's Photo
    PhillipBlunt
    No one wanted your stinkin' tiara! Nork Nork. No one wanted your sticky chair.

Today, 01:05 PM
  • Aladeen's Photo
    Aladeen
    I miss Rick Grimes
    :*(
    Today, 01:26 PM
  • ShakyWalton's Photo
    ShakyWalton
    February..I already forget what happened
    Today, 04:11 PM
Photo

-Stammer-

the Blue Jays didn't have to give up that much for Price, they still have some good young pitchers
Today, 12:00 PM
  • ShakyWalton's Photo
    ShakyWalton
    agreed..less assets than the Tulo deal in my mind.
    Today, 04:12 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    They didn't have to but if they wanted him they had to
    Today, 04:55 PM
Photo

smithers joe

i guess we can get behind this team now and give them our support...it will be nice, not to read all the negative crap now...it has all been said a dozen times...go canucks.
Today, 11:50 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    if that's the best you can do, then i guess so..
    Today, 02:21 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Can always do better, but this statement will be true for at least the next 50 years.
    Today, 03:14 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    we have so much to be thankful with team and benning is continuing to upgrade it...i'll be watching ever game this year if i'm still around...
    Today, 04:05 PM
Photo

vancan3322

Yup.... RIP Blue Jays farm system.
Today, 11:36 AM
Photo

NucksPatsFan

4.3 per for Sutter in his prime will be worth it. Look at what other 20+ goal scorers in the NHL make these days.
Today, 11:21 AM
  • ActiveDouble's Photo
    ActiveDouble
    Hopefully he becomes a solid bottom 6 player for us when Horvat finally takes the 2nd line center position.
    Today, 11:59 AM
Photo

-Vintage Canuck-

2004, 2005 or the 2007 NHL Draft? http://tinyurl.com/p74bb8v
Locked Status Today, 11:09 AM
Photo

PhillipBlunt

Does Benning stockpile draft picks to give them away with each trade?
Today, 11:04 AM
Photo

Ossi Vaananen

Rumored 5 yr 22 mil $ deal for Sutter. Reported by Friedman, picked up by CA.
Today, 10:56 AM
Photo

Blueberries

Fire JB and HIRE AA. Price to jays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today, 10:34 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.