Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

BanTSN

Going to get drunk and stay drunk all day tomorrow.
5 minutes ago
Photo

DontFearTheReaper

LLLAAAAAAAAWLL!!!!!!!!!!!
49 minutes ago
Photo

TheDeadman

Would you offersheet PK Subban to a 10.3 Million dollar deal for 3 years? We'd finally have the #1 Dman we've always wanted.
Today, 10:34 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    No.

10.3 over three years gets matched faster than you can produce sperm.

10.3 per year over three years costs this team 4 first round picks.
    Today, 10:37 PM
  • MayRayDown's Photo
    MayRayDown
    Don't think they'd match 10.3 since no Dman is worth that. We shouldn't offerthat either since we'd have to part with 4 1st round picks and dump salary
    54 minutes ago
  • RogerEpic5's Photo
    RogerEpic5
    Um..?

No. If I were Bergevin then I would give P.K somewhere around 6.6 to 7.6 mill. To be honest 8.5 mill is QUITE the money. 10.3 mill is just ridiculous..
    19 minutes ago
Photo

Ghostsof1915

If you think you can really sing. Top this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87FjkqtK67o
Today, 10:00 PM
Photo

nux4lyfe

Bring on the Beer!
Today, 09:58 PM
Photo

Watermelon

Does anyone know any good online IQ sites. I tried some random one and it said I have a 117 IQ. I find that hard to believe so it there an accurate one?
Today, 09:25 PM
  • Watermelon's Photo
    Watermelon
    I dont remember, just like the first one that showed up on google
    Today, 09:51 PM
  • Where's Wellwood's Photo
    Where's Wellwood
    I don't think there are any. If you want to actually know your IQ, you'd need to pay. I find that those online ones just test you on random trivia.
    Today, 10:31 PM
  • RogerEpic5's Photo
    RogerEpic5
    Most of them aren't accurate anyways.. and the best quality IQ tests online usually require a fee. So really just go to you're doctor and he can give you an IQ test. What they did to my brother was they put him in some sort of coma(basically they just injected him) and they scanned his brain and actually got his IQ percentage..

You could ask to be injected OR you can just stay still for 45 minutes straight WITHOUT moving, talking, and heavy breathing..
    22 minutes ago
Photo

wshdrvvn

there's something i noticed here on CDC... A lot of posters use the word "crapty" instead of "crappy" is that a Canadian thing? I've never seen that anywhere else but here.
Today, 08:57 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Autocorrect.
    Today, 08:59 PM
  • g_bassi13's Photo
    g_bassi13
    lol.

It's cdc's swear filter at work.

It converts a different word into crap. You can guess what it is.
    Today, 08:59 PM
  • AriGold's Photo
    AriGold
    I don't understand where lul or omgz came from ?
    Today, 10:46 PM
Photo

LeanBeef

The whitevan speaker scammers have made it to Vancouver *sigh*
Today, 08:52 PM
Photo

AriGold

Somebody do a top 15 active Baseball poll.. I'm interested to see who that 15 is on CDC.
Today, 07:57 PM
Photo

Nicklas Bo Hunter

anyone else kinda wanna see Jensen play with Hansen for a couple games? I think no matter what we will have two "3rd lines" .
Today, 07:46 PM
Photo

Henrik Kesler

My neighbors are idiots
Today, 07:13 PM
  • c00kies's Photo
    c00kies
    They probably think the same thing.
    Today, 07:21 PM
  • nux4lyfe's Photo
    nux4lyfe
    LOL
    Today, 07:32 PM
  • Henrik Kesler's Photo
    Henrik Kesler
    No, they are legit idiots. They think I can't hear the 'knock down, drag out' fights they have? Idiots I tell ya
    37 minutes ago
Photo
  • nux4lyfe's Photo
    nux4lyfe
    I'd be too, If I had the privilege to take me out! ;)
    Today, 06:19 PM
Photo
  • drummer4now's Photo
    drummer4now
    The bids are probably fake, but nice prank though..
    Today, 04:26 PM
  • c00kies's Photo
    c00kies
    They better not be fake, I have the winning bid.
    Today, 04:52 PM
  • Gross-Misconduct's Photo
    Gross-Misconduct
    LOL
    Today, 05:04 PM
Photo

TheDeadman

For anybody in Grades 10-12 that are worried about the strike; http://www.fvdes.com/
Today, 03:44 PM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    i know you arent! 8)

Today, 07:21 PM
  • c00kies's Photo
    c00kies
    That's not true. They learn how to do drug deals, drive cars, and memorize terms that seem irrelevant. All of these traits can be of great importance in university.
    Today, 07:32 PM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    lol
    Today, 07:52 PM
Photo

Twilight Sparkle

happy international beer day-- IT'S BALLER FRIDAY!
Today, 03:15 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.