Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

c00kies

Thank you Hammond!!! 5-0 to start his NHL career, shutout L.A. and Anaheim, and just made 27 saves on 29 shots in a win over SJ. Thank you Ottawa.
10 minutes ago
  • Webster6's Photo
    Webster6
    Thanks actually really impressive
    9 minutes ago
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Hoffman and Hammond the future of Ottawa?
    6 minutes ago
Photo

Ghostsof1915

Thank you Ottawa...hope you sneak into the playoffs
14 minutes ago
Photo

BanTSN

McCann has 15pts (7 goals) in his last 6 games. Still getting over mono. Who needs Barzal? lul
19 minutes ago
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Exactly. We desperately need top-end prospects on D and we've needed that for awhile.
    3 minutes ago
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    D-men take up to 4 years to develop. So Hamhuis 36, Bieksa 37. Think long term.
    2 minutes ago
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    Easlier to find one in the later rounds than it is in the First. Rather take a player who could be a top 6 forward than a defenceman who COULD be a top pairing guy. Best defenceman, more often than not dont reach there potential
    A minute ago
Photo

Gstank29

Barzal has 13 assists (no goals) in his last 6 games. Please drop his draft stock lol
55 minutes ago
  • c00kies's Photo
    c00kies
    But that means his hockey IQ has increased.
    18 minutes ago
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    Would be good at Feeding Virtanen. One can dream
    16 minutes ago
Photo

Rick Grimes

With Kane out; could Chicago take a Run at Kessel too?
Today, 09:32 PM
  • drummer4now's Photo
    drummer4now
    Wheres the cap?
    Today, 09:45 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Can the Hawks convince Pjil to finally mow my lawn? Because it's not going to mow itself.
    Today, 09:45 PM
  • Webster6's Photo
    Webster6
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVQAkrYCcAEJD_g.jpg
    47 minutes ago
Photo

Tom Sestito

Snypers added me as a friend d'aww.
Today, 09:18 PM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    Damnit... I thought I was special... :(
    Today, 09:20 PM
  • S N Y P E R S 7's Photo
    S N Y P E R S 7
    I add only special people, MB. You are special. Friends are worth more than gold. Even though I'd love a gold... hash brown right about now.
    Today, 09:32 PM
  • asian player's Photo
    asian player
    i cri

Today, 09:43 PM
Photo

drummer4now

Regards G, gets me everytime..
Today, 09:02 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

Yakupov looks electrifying again
Today, 08:25 PM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    Well, NOT playing crapty minutes with crapty defensive assignments under a crapty coach within a crapty organization will do that for a guy. Well, he still has to worry about the organization but...
    Today, 08:42 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    You'd take Tom Sestito over anyone else. And... Game over.
    Today, 08:55 PM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    I would.
    Today, 09:12 PM
Photo

GLASSJAW

Tanev for phaneuf book it
Today, 07:53 PM
  • drummer4now's Photo
    drummer4now
    Anti-PB Status..

Today, 09:01 PM
  • CatsPajamas's Photo
    CatsPajamas
    I'd do Tanev + a 3rd for Dion 35% retained. Tanev is the most one dimensional player on the team.
    35 minutes ago
  • CatsPajamas's Photo
    CatsPajamas
    Definitely gives us a better chance against the Kings.
    34 minutes ago
Photo

Mathew Barzal

Sellers market guys daaayyyuumm. Bloody hell, think of what we can get for the guys we signed this year... sucks that we can't deal em because of implications on future negotiations.
Today, 07:45 PM
  • canuktravella's Photo
    canuktravella
    vrbata could get us a first 2nd and a decent prospect but id rather him score 30 for us
    Today, 07:51 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Sellers usually just sell the UFA's. In our case there's Matthias, because Dorsett isn't worth trading for and Richardson isn't either, and he's out.
    Today, 08:41 PM
Photo

canuktravella

trade deadlines turned into mega trade week im loving this, i hope higgins and richardson are gone for picks fingers crossed
Today, 07:43 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    i hope they are not moved till the summer...we need their defense and leadership....
    Today, 08:20 PM
Photo

Warhippy

Toronto...empty net. 4 mins to go. WTF how bad are you?
Today, 07:33 PM
Photo

Gstank29

I think you can add Mitch Marner as a lock for the 4th overall pick. Over 2ppg now after having a slow start. Something like 10 points in 17 game
Today, 06:16 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    yeah but hes listed at 5'11 167. Regardless i think he is a lock for a top 5 pick.
    Today, 06:35 PM
  • Erik Karlsson's Photo
    Erik Karlsson
    Yeah, 5'11 isn't bad though. He'll probably grow an inch and fill out to atleast 180 pounds, he's still young. If he was McDavid's size tho, he'd probably be in talks for 2nd overall.
    Today, 06:43 PM
  • Ossi Vaananen's Photo
    Ossi Vaananen
    2 g 4 assists tonight. Filthy.
    Today, 07:49 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

Shinkaruk scored?????
Today, 05:50 PM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    Quick, trade him while his value is high.

Today, 06:00 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Man you folks are brutal. And you wonder why the team stays in Utica?

Today, 07:41 PM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    ^ Tough crowd...

I was only kidding.

Besides, Utica is a great city. Team is doing well. Fans love the team. High attendance record. What's not to like?
    Today, 07:43 PM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

I need some help on a paper, and I think this is the right place to get a lot of ideas: Why do players participating in any sport commit acts of unsportsmanlike nature?
Today, 05:20 PM
  • S N Y P E R S 7's Photo
    S N Y P E R S 7
    Does anybody think someone can be a bad sport because they're not competitive enough? They're taking everything too lightly, and not really playing the game - rather relying on referee calls and complaining on small things
    Today, 05:38 PM
  • iLLmAtlc's Photo
    iLLmAtlc
    What class is it? Psych about about emotions maybe?

Unsportsmanlike is so broad. Doping could be too. Econ on cost/benefit?
    Today, 07:15 PM
  • iLLmAtlc's Photo
    iLLmAtlc
    Taking everything lightly could be if the player isn't doing everything he can to win. It's why people/teams get in trouble for tanking
    Today, 07:17 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.