Community Status Updates

Photo

Watermelon

Infamous Second Son vs Watch Dogs, which is better and why
Today, 03:40 PM
Photo
Photo

Oregon Canucky

Hockey cant come soon enough! Glad i can watch Canada's U-17s tonight!
Today, 02:26 PM
  • Gross-Misconduct's Photo
    Gross-Misconduct
    my god man, enjoy summer, go outside, get a hobby, LOL
    12 minutes ago
Photo

J529

Rogers doesn't have any money for Blue Jays and yet they have money to buy NHL Broadcasting rights and now have announced landmark broadcast and online agreement with WWE http://www.citynews.ca/2014/07/31/rogers-wwe-announce-10-year-broadcast-online-agreement/ Nice to see where Rogers' priorities are.
Today, 02:11 PM
Photo

AriGold

Maybe the Blue Jays not doing a trade was a good thing. The 2 biggest Blue Jay killers Price and Lester were just traded out of the division. Your team is intact, chemistry is good... You never know.
Today, 01:56 PM
  • ShakyWalton's Photo
    ShakyWalton
    yep..needed a pitcher,,,but you are right..especially Price
    Today, 02:07 PM
  • TheRussianRocket™'s Photo
    TheRussianRocket™
    Yep, especially since it would cost those bluechip pitchers they have. They are more valuable to keep than trading at this point.
    Today, 02:47 PM
  • Pears's Photo
    Pears
    Should've made a move for Price. Maybe they tried to but the price was too high?
    Today, 04:20 PM
Photo

Canuck_83

One more day. :)
Today, 01:33 PM
Photo

Blueberries

Price to Tigers.
Today, 01:17 PM
Photo

J529

Doesn't appear Blue Jays have done anything. The one year Yankees, Red Sox and Rays are having down years and AA seems content to stand pat. This opportunity doesn't come around very often. Add to fact I heard Steve Phillips on TSN last night saying Jays have no money, so unless something drastic happened with ownership no moves. What a joke. They needed top end starting pitcher. If Jays miss the playoffs I hope both AA and Gibbons are both dimissed.
Today, 01:03 PM
  • Wilbur's Photo
    Wilbur
    I doubt the Jays had the pieces to make those trades. Unless you included Sanchez or Stroman (or both). As a Price would definitely make them better I still don't know if it makes them good enough, and that would be too much future to give up.
    Today, 01:27 PM
  • ShakyWalton's Photo
    ShakyWalton
    pretty silly not to make a run at it though, the one year they are in the mix..no money,,,Rogers has truckloads,,he is just a cheap Ba**ard.
    Today, 01:46 PM
  • J529's Photo
    J529
    Rogers had money to buy NHL Broadcasting Rights. They simply don't care about winning or fielding a competitive team.
    Today, 01:53 PM
Photo
  • Rounoush's Photo
    Rounoush
    Holy $#!T, I'm dying. That's guy's reaction too.
    Today, 11:58 AM
  • AriGold's Photo
    AriGold
    Pretty sure that is DJ Paul from 3'6 Mafia
    Today, 12:10 PM
Photo
Photo

AriGold

WOW.. Red Sox trade Lester + Gomez to Oakland and somehow we get Yoenis Cespedes back ?! What an awesome trade for the Sox !!
Today, 06:56 AM
  • Blueberries's Photo
    Blueberries
    Or instead the Yankees sign both of them.
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • GM's Photo
    GM
    havn't watched much baseball but why is Cespedes a steal for Lester when his OBP is .303 and last season .294? He also strikes out a lot. just looking at stats I'd without a doubt want Lester over Cespedes.
    Today, 10:17 AM
  • TheRussianRocket™'s Photo
    TheRussianRocket™
    Lackey gone too. Going to be weird without those 2 for the rest of the year.
    Today, 10:23 AM
Photo

Tom Sestito

I think I'm going to change my name to Jonas Valanciunas.
Today, 02:41 AM
Photo

Magikal

Employee pricing at work.....so busy. Going crazy.....
Today, 12:48 AM
Photo

Neymar

Looking to trade my xbox for ps3 slim
Today, 12:45 AM
  • RogerEpic5's Photo
    RogerEpic5
    I will give you my dignity
    Today, 06:49 AM
  • Lups's Photo
    Lups
    Why? Both are old news now. Gotta get the new systems.
    Today, 10:39 AM
  • Neymar's Photo
    Neymar
    I'm poor, I can't afford it
    Today, 12:14 PM
Photo

Hodgson!!

Has anyone be seeing this street preacher at Skytrain stations lately? Pissing me off..
Today, 12:42 AM
  • RogerEpic5's Photo
    RogerEpic5
    Oh that guy... I've seen him quite a lot, Magikal
    Today, 06:50 AM
  • Heretic's Photo
    Heretic
    Be thankful you don't have to worry about suicide bombers...
    Today, 08:08 AM
  • jdatb's Photo
    jdatb
    ^yup
    Today, 08:50 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.