Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

NucksPatsFan

Innocent until proven guilty. Suck it Goodell you worthless POS. And you too Wells.
4 minutes ago
Photo

Tig'ol Bitties

Lol......mods lock the - topic in WN. That sub genre has sure changed when stuff like that is getting locked.
Today, 06:58 AM
Photo

TheRussianRocket™

¯ thread if u dare
Today, 02:14 AM
Photo

Heretic

Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding... Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Photo

Nas19

I wonder how much better the Oilers would be if they would have just payed the price and gotten Schneider.
Yesterday, 09:53 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Schneids is the reason New Jersey didn't finish bottom five in the league last year.
    Yesterday, 10:46 PM
  • TheRussianRocket™'s Photo
    TheRussianRocket™
    Schneids top 5 goalie in the league. If he was on a better team, Vezina trophy candidate. Unreal stats.
    Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  • Jägermeister's Photo
    Jägermeister
    2nd all-time in career Save% so far
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Photo

Gstank29

does anybody else see random people on the street and think to themselves, "I wonder if that girl is my future wife"
Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Photo

Wild Sean Monahan

does anybody else see random people on the street and think to themselves, "I wonder if that guy/gal is on CDC?"
Yesterday, 07:08 PM
  • Dr.Strangelove's Photo
    Dr.Strangelove
    I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in my neck of the woods so no
    Yesterday, 10:47 PM
  • Pears's Photo
    Pears
    I kinda do since there's a couple others from/that live in PG on here
    Today, 01:51 AM
  • Wild Sean Monahan's Photo
    Wild Sean Monahan
    Once I've decided they're probably on CDC, I profile them Criminal Minds-style to try to decide on who their CDC alias is.
    Today, 07:15 AM
Photo

The Weasel

Not trying to advertise but I just got a decent deal on shoes from the Adidas website. Men's Galaxy runners for $40 plus another 15% for signing up for Adidas emails (the promo code worked for me). Under $50 you need to pay for shipping, but I bought 2 pairs. $34 bucks each plus tax after putting in 15% code. There's a few colours. Mods, please delete if not allowed. Link: http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-galaxy-shoes/M29371.html
Yesterday, 01:38 PM
Photo

NucksPatsFan

Raanta had wished Nashville would sweep the Blackhawks so he could go home to Finland .. lol, wow. So many deserving players retire without a ring and this guy gets one when he doesn't even want one.
Yesterday, 12:25 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    Not like he was integral in their Cup run anyways.
    Yesterday, 08:45 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    Funny how he was pissed about being "mistreated" in Chi-Town only to move into AV-Town and one of his potential doghouses :D
    Yesterday, 08:46 PM
  • Xbox's Photo
    Xbox
    ^ Every coach has a doghouse.
    Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Photo

Armada

How would a newer wood built condo withstand an earthquake as opposed to a concrete built condo.
Yesterday, 11:13 AM
  • Grapefruits's Photo
    Grapefruits
    Nice Fear Mongering Phillip. No one really has any clue when the next one will hit here or how big it will be. Though I suggest we all live in fear and constantly on edge waiting for "The Big One"
    Yesterday, 06:50 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    It depend on how many stories, for starters.
    Yesterday, 08:47 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    Wood flexes, which eases overall stress if properly constructed. Steel and concrete can flex too if the engineers know what they are doing.
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Photo

logic

P.Kane is an absolutely amazing player, but I do not think he is one of the elite players of the post-lockout era
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
Photo

SILLY GOOSE

Forget the downers, I am STOKED about the Canucks this season!
Yesterday, 09:17 AM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    That's what I'm talkin' about :D Work with what you have n see where it goes !
    Yesterday, 12:56 PM
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    I am totally stoked! Can't wait, counting down the days!
    Yesterday, 05:51 PM
  • CANUCK-EXPRESS's Photo
    CANUCK-EXPRESS
    Same here.
    Yesterday, 06:05 PM
Photo

PhillipBlunt

I wonder what kind of vitriolic bile Gallagher and Botchford have in store for this season. What a couple of parasites.
Yesterday, 09:08 AM
  • Down by the River's Photo
    Down by the River
    Dave 'the Plagiarist' Pratt does it better than any of those guys. Be loud, be obnoxious, be confrontational, and it will drive ratings. People will tune in, not for your insight, but because they want to argue with him. He plays of people's stupidity.
    Yesterday, 12:33 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    Parasites ? you are being faaaaaar toooo kind >(
    Yesterday, 12:56 PM
  • PhillipBlunt's Photo
    PhillipBlunt
    Pratt is such a blowhard. I don't think he plays with people's stupidity as much as his stupidity riles people up.

I haven't listened to 1040 in at least 7 months and don't miss it one bit.
    Yesterday, 12:58 PM
Photo

goalie13

Royals intra-squad game tonight. Finally time to watch some live hockey!
Yesterday, 09:02 AM
Photo

Shift-4

Dear Cdn Men's Basketball team: PLAY LIKE GIRLS!!
Yesterday, 07:40 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.