Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Discord

im going to pick a fight with this spider in my room. this thing better sign a waiver because i'm about to whip his candy ass!
41 minutes ago
  • Discord's Photo
    Discord
    mmmmm indeed
    26 minutes ago
  • Discord's Photo
    Discord
    so i just finished my match with the spider and it was a barn burner. at one point, i had the sumbitch in a headlock but he reversed it into a texas piledriver. i was lookin up at the lights but the spider got a nearfall. i started with a babyface come back. BOOM started laying the smackdown on the spider's ass all over the arena. i mustered up all the energy i had and nailed that ****er with a sweet chin music for the 3-count. to add inslt to injury, i flushed that spiders ass down
    9 minutes ago
  • Discord's Photo
    Discord
    the toilet, all the way to hell
    9 minutes ago
Photo

Gstank29

We should have to send new forum members to the AHL/ECHL forums. They need to earn the right to be here not just be given the privilege of posting on CDC
Today, 12:32 AM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    Well, I think the fair equivalent to that is Proposals And Armchair GM'ing. All the insufferable fools land up there.
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • :D's Photo
    :D
    "Member since 2014"
    Today, 02:08 AM
  • drummer4now's Photo
    drummer4now
    ^good one lol.
    Today, 02:18 AM
Photo
Photo

Tortorella's Rant

rotfl. Looking back at communication assignments years ago. I had to write a proposal. I addressed it to John Tortorella.
Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Photo

JohnScott

How many games played for a team in the WHL (regular season)?
Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

Vote for my SOTW. I think it's my best work yet!
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Photo

Armada

So how about that Starwars trailer?
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    I wet myself :p
    Yesterday, 11:21 PM
  • GLASSJAW's Photo
    GLASSJAW
    link?
    Yesterday, 11:25 PM
  • Rounoush's Photo
    Rounoush
    You mean this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwJnVBHy9c
    Today, 12:42 AM
Photo

Mr.DirtyDangles

Anoyone else a lil tipsy ? Cheers :)
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Photo

FramingDragon

What is the best way to make sig sized gifs?
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
  • Go Faulk Yourself's Photo
    Go Faulk Yourself
    I just use this.

http://ezgif.com/resize

But you need to upload the gif to imgur after. The site deletes the file after 24 hours.
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Photo

The 5th Line

Nikitin trips on a stray stick in the offensive zone, loses the puck and the preds come down and score moments later! HA
Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Photo

BanTSN

Good God the Oilers just can't BUY a win...
Yesterday, 08:46 PM
  • Wheels22's Photo
    Wheels22
    You'd think having Luke Gazdic in the line-up would bring that two-way skill the Oilers need
    Yesterday, 09:15 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    Gadzic is GOAT !
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Photo

BanTSN

Force Awakens Teaser Trailer gave me a boner.
Yesterday, 08:11 PM
  • Wash's Photo
    Wash
    Is the actual one out? I saw a fan made one earlier today being posted as real...
    Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Photo

drummer4now

Anyone playing the NHL hat trick challenge?
Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Photo
Photo

NightHawkSniper

If you are having a bad day, here you go! http://i.imgur.com/KaP3yC8.jpg
Yesterday, 05:35 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.