Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Bob LaBamba

This sweet little girl from my home town of salmon arm got diagnosed with some pretty serious cancer. Her and her mother have to move to Vancouver while the rest of the family stays at home. They are obviously going thew a tough time and I wanna do whatever I can to help, please donate if you can
Today, 04:14 AM
  • Bob LaBamba's Photo
    Bob LaBamba
    http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-aumie-fight-childhood-cancer/252099#.VEnvWTB_biB.mailto
    Today, 04:15 AM
Photo

Mathew Barzal

"Where's all the haters saying we still suck now, huh?" .... *waves hand*
Today, 12:38 AM
Photo

NatureBoy

the discrepancy of posts between after a win or loss is pathetically stupid....and the people that make these posts don't even realize
Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • LordCanuck's Photo
    LordCanuck
    and that's why I don't post in 99% of game related topics, cause its like beating a dead horse.
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • TheRussianRocket™'s Photo
    TheRussianRocket™
    Win: no one bats an eye
    Loss: cockroaches crawl outta no where. "The sky's falling, the sky's falling!"
    Yesterday, 11:54 PM
  • lee goren rulez69's Photo
    lee goren rulez69
    are you aware of what fanbase this is
    Today, 12:34 AM
Photo

Grapefruits

When the poop bird caws from the poop bird tree, never walk under and never look up...
Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Photo

I♥Huberdeau

Give a man a torts and he'll win for a day; give a man a willy and he'll win for a lifetime.
Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Photo

Armada

Put a willy in my mouth
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Photo

Watermelon

I'd rather not lose my willy
Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

I'd rather lose with Willy than win with Torts - BananaMash
Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Grapefruits

Damn! The Sorry thread was just getting good...
Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Photo
  • Florence's Photo
    Florence
    u wot
    Yesterday, 10:04 PM
  • :D's Photo
    :D
    U wot m8
    Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

nux4lyfe

One thing I have to say is I love how the boys stood up for each other, Kass for Miller, And especially Bieksa for the twins...and people say 'trade this guy'!
Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.