Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Mathew Barzal

Looking to be a couple of key 3 pt games tonight ...
18 minutes ago
Photo

Mathew Barzal

18 minutes ago
Photo

Mathew Barzal

18 minutes ago
Photo

Tom Sestito

no vey? frack yaa
30 minutes ago
Photo

The 5th Line

I wonder if these concussion problems are hurting Tanev"s contract negotiations right about now. That's the last injury you want with a guy who takes a beating on a regular basis. Rest up well, Chris.
42 minutes ago
Photo

brilac

wow, I am sitting at a restaurant and this guy looks like a younger skinnier version of Ryan Miller. I don't want the guy to get the wrong impression in all that I'm checking him out, but gosh, what a resemblance!
Today, 05:18 PM
  • Ronald.Kenins41's Photo
    Ronald.Kenins41
    One time I was in downtown and there was this man in a brown suit chasing this girl "yelling hey give me back my wallet" and the girl giggled and looked back. He looked and sounded exactly like P.K subban. I thought it might not be him cause why would he wear a brown suit, like why. Then later next season, I saw one of those hockey night in canada clips showing the players walking in before the game, and he was in the an identical suit to the one I saw him in that day. Oh and if you w...
    Today, 06:32 PM
    Ronald.Kenins41
    ondering he caught up to the girl who supposedly took his wallet. She was way slower then him lol and he literally caught up to her in two seconds. Never seen a man run that fast in my life in front of my eyes. Was crazy he quickly he caught up.
    Today, 06:35 PM
    Ronald.Kenins41
    how quickly
    Today, 06:38 PM
Photo

Warhippy

omg...harrison ford injured in a small plane crash. come on Han...pull through buddy
Today, 05:17 PM
  • canuktravella's Photo
    canuktravella
    not sure why celebrities fly small planes seems like a unneeded risk sorta like jfk jr crashed why would you risk your life in a crappy lil plane
    Today, 06:20 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    It's Lucas' fault!!!!!
    Today, 06:34 PM
  • goalie13's Photo
    goalie13
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flXCWdhJnGY
    43 minutes ago
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7jdatb

i'll sign something 4 u 2
Today, 12:59 PM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7jdatb

y arent u going to the bo horvat signing
Today, 12:59 PM
  • jdatb's Photo
    jdatb
    dont have a plane ticket to get there brah
    Today, 01:19 PM
Photo

debluvscanucks

A plane has skidded off the runway at LaGuardia....There were 127 passengers, including Giants tight end Larry Donnell, and five crew members on board Delta flight 1086, an MD-88 headed to New York from Atlanta, Georgia, when it slid off the runway around 11 a.m
Today, 12:18 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    And its Cloudy and 11c here.
    Today, 02:13 PM
  • 2SKATES1STICK's Photo
    2SKATES1STICK
    america's thoughts and prayers are with the inconvenienced giants tight end
    Today, 05:07 PM
Photo

jdatb

BURROWS IN BUT KASSIAN REMAINS WITH THE TWINS WOWOW
Today, 12:10 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    Love Burr but the changing of the guard is slowly happening and he will be his usual self no matter what line he is on :)
    Today, 02:30 PM
  • Harvey Specter's Photo
    Harvey Specter
    ^ Ditto. Burrs can help spark any line he's added to! Keeping Kassian with the Sedins will help him continue to find his rhythm.
    Today, 03:34 PM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    Burrows- Bonino - Vrabta?
    Today, 03:57 PM
Photo

debluvscanucks

The past few months = laid off, car engine light on, two separate/different plumbing issues, dishwasher motor burn out, oven element meltdown and illness. Bring it. I can take on anything now after this survival training.
Today, 11:46 AM
  • DefendParis's Photo
    DefendParis
    Your pregnant with triplets.
    Today, 11:52 AM
  • Oliewud's Photo
    Oliewud
    when it rains it pours
    Today, 11:58 AM
  • Magikal's Photo
    Magikal
    I can hook you up if you need a new/used car Deb :D. Stay strong!
    Today, 12:19 PM
Photo

smithers joe

wow, the canuck's brass are going to be busy...20 rfa to sign.and a few ufa...laurence will really be earning his money.
Today, 07:08 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    yes, if they traded away everyone that cdc proposes, there would be no one left and they wonder why we don't take them serious.
    Today, 11:52 AM
  • Mike Vanderhoek's Photo
    Mike Vanderhoek
    well 20 decisions to be made on RFA's, be interesting to see how many are retained though.
    Today, 12:13 PM
  • bigbadcanucks's Photo
    bigbadcanucks
    Most RFAs can be dealt with with Q-offers. Tanev and UFAs are realy the only contracts that need to be negotiated.
    Today, 03:16 PM
Photo

Rick Grimes

Hope to see some CDCers at the Kassian signing in Chilliwack on the 15th.
Today, 02:07 AM
  • 2SKATES1STICK's Photo
    2SKATES1STICK
    what
    Today, 11:24 AM
  • HerrDrFunk's Photo
    HerrDrFunk
    I assume Kassian is doing an autograph session in Chilliwack on the 15th? Come on people, you don't exactly have to be Turing to crack that code.
    Today, 01:27 PM
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    Isn't that far from Vancouver?
    Today, 04:57 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

Malhotra has gone 81 games without a goal. "omg gillis u disrepktd many"
Today, 01:29 AM
  • stawns's Photo
    stawns
    also leading the league in face offs.......I can't remember, how long has that been a serious issue in Van?
    Today, 09:39 AM
  • TheOgRook's Photo
    TheOgRook
    I know you know the answer stawns but I'll let Tom know.. Facts aren't his forte.. It's been since manny left :p
    Today, 09:59 AM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    Bonino > Malhotra lol
    Today, 04:03 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.