Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Jam126

"S" stands for "sucks".
6 minutes ago
Photo

AriGold

Cocaine, Cocaine, Cocaine.. What is it with the LAK players and Cocaine, Cocaine, Cocaine..
11 minutes ago
Photo

Edlerberry

we can go 10 percent over the cap to sign free agents and trade away cap before rosters are set... right?
12 minutes ago
Photo

TheRussianRocket™

@ryanbiech: With Markstrom and Vey signed, the #Canucks now have $3.63M in cap space. (12 F, 5 D & 2G signed)
55 minutes ago
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    Trade Bieksa, sign Irwin?
    27 minutes ago
  • HerrDrFunk's Photo
    HerrDrFunk
    If we can move Bieksa we could actually at least *try* and talk to Franson.
    22 minutes ago
  • Oliewud's Photo
    Oliewud
    trade bieksa and higgins... free up $7 million right there
    21 minutes ago
Photo

Webster6

I suppose I'll have to be on my best behavior from now on.
Today, 03:38 PM
  • thejazz97's Photo
    thejazz97
    What happened?
    Today, 03:44 PM
  • Edlerberry's Photo
    Edlerberry
    he materially breached richard's contract
    Today, 04:15 PM
Photo

JohnLocke

No! Why didn't we resign Brandon McMillan?! That guy was too good.
Today, 03:19 PM
Photo

thejazz97

We should sign Weber as our 4C.
Today, 03:17 PM
Photo

Nas19

Not qualifying Weber is the first thing Benning has done that has made me question his decision. But I trust the dude. He's been scouting players and involved in hockey since before I was born. Gonna guess he knows what's better than I do.
Today, 03:15 PM
  • Nas19's Photo
    Nas19
    Wow just typing that almost made me throw up.
    Today, 03:19 PM
  • Intoewsables's Photo
    Intoewsables
    Sounds like they want to keep him, but didn't want to risk him going to arbitration.
    Today, 03:28 PM
  • HerrDrFunk's Photo
    HerrDrFunk
    The only thing that I think Weber could really bring to the table was his shot on the PP. Other than that, we can get the same services from other players.
    Today, 03:28 PM
Photo

thejazz97

Someone should make a thread about lockable thread titles.
Today, 02:54 PM
Photo

Chalky

Huh, I would have figured the Kings terminating a contract was worth having it's own thread. Guess not. Redundant thread? Hardly.
Today, 02:37 PM
  • AriGold's Photo
    AriGold
    It shouldn't have been closed, bad call by the MOD. I re-made one for people to discuss.
    Today, 03:12 PM
Photo

-Vintage Canuck-hatedkid666

Your sig is done! Check it out in the thread!
Today, 02:09 PM
Photo

smithers joe

i remember when detroit gave federov a 10 year front loaded contract..the last 2 years were only 2 mil.
Today, 02:05 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    he wanted to renegotiate his contract, because he didn't feel he was being paid what he was worth.....
    Today, 02:09 PM
Photo

Kazmanian Devil

Can't wait for Markstrom to fail in the NHL once again.
Photo

desiboynux4lifee*******

Would the Ducks want Bieksa?
Today, 02:00 PM
  • Nail3738's Photo
    Nail3738
    Had a dream 3-4 years ago that really stuck with me, and its Bieksa and Kesler raising a cup in Anaheim. My gut says he'll end up with the quacks at some point.
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

Boeser and Virtanen are the Canucks' future top 2 line RWs. Jasek could develop into a very good third line scoring RWer. Grenier is the perfect mold for a grinding fourth line RWer. All the while Kassian can't decide whether or not to be a scorer or a physical guy or an aggressor.
Today, 01:19 PM
  • S N Y P E R S 7's Photo
    S N Y P E R S 7
    My ideal first line would consist of a playmaker (Baertschi?), a two-way player (Horvat?), and an elite scorer (Boeser?). My ideal second line is an intense/in-your-face line: power forward (Virtanen?), two-way playmaker (Cassels? McCann?), and an aggressor. That would have been Gabrielle, but he went to the Bruins. Now, thinking in really hopeful terms, next year we might have a shot at Lucic as a UFA. That'd be the guy.
    Today, 01:25 PM
  • Blackberries's Photo
    Blackberries
    sounds like you've decided everyones role for them
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • Senpai's Photo
    Senpai
    Not all prospects pan out man
    Today, 02:06 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.