Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

BREAKING NEWS: Kassian's black eye just asked "am I still here?". The answer is yes.
A minute ago
Photo

smithers joe

people want benning to make trades, but only for the players, that they want moved...ah..cdc..what beauties
3 minutes ago
Photo

Warhippy

It's actually really sad and kind of angers me to see teams like Arizona Buffalo and Edmonton actually doing what they can to decrease their chances of winning to better their draft position. You cannot claim hockey deals or best for the club when you're trading your best d man or only goaltender...
23 minutes ago
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    Honestly the only thing shadier or more of a mockery will be when Arizona or Buffalo have their emblem pulled from a card from a drawing e didn't get to see. There's a reason hockey is behind even bowling and NASCAR in most states in the US
    17 minutes ago
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Pretty much confirms the idea that the Canucks had no chance of out-tanking any of those three teams.
    16 minutes ago
  • goalie13's Photo
    goalie13
    It would be awesome if Ottawa won the lottery!
    13 minutes ago
Photo

desiboynux4lifee*******

This is it, Kassian will probaly be traded by 3pm.
39 minutes ago
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    the hockey insiders say that there could be more happening with this player, that we don't know, whether it is his on ice or off ice behavior. saying that, he probably won't be moved.
    26 minutes ago
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    what insiders....
    24 minutes ago
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    i forget which one brought it up on sports net...or tsn...i think it is the bald guy or ray ferraro.
    7 minutes ago
Photo

Sedins23

Vintage Canuck is beating the trade centre guys to the deals. No one can beat VC even the media. Proud to have you vintage.
43 minutes ago
  • TheLiveWire's Photo
    TheLiveWire
    I was thinking the same thing.. How does he do it?
    13 minutes ago
  • Sedins23's Photo
    Sedins23
    he must work full time at this stuff.

Whatever the case, if he wanted he could get a job at Sportsnet or TSN lol.
    A minute ago
Photo

Ossi Vaananen

Farhan Lalji @farhanlaljiTSN Kassian just asked me, "am I still here?"
Today, 11:16 AM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    Lol. I think he was trying to be funny.
    Today, 11:20 AM
Photo

nux4lyfe

Wow, So many trades on deadline day!
Today, 11:13 AM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

I'm going to the game on March 9th against ANA. If you see me, say hi!
Today, 10:48 AM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

What is your ideal "I have a trade to announce" moment?
Today, 10:44 AM
Photo

debluvscanucks

I'm a little gnarly these days. Probably need to get out on my bike.
Today, 10:35 AM
  • nux4lyfe's Photo
    nux4lyfe
    'After every dark night, There's a bright day after that' - 2pac
    Today, 11:12 AM
  • canuktravella's Photo
    canuktravella
    so sunny out perfect day for a bike

Today, 11:26 AM
Photo

NucksPatsFan

No trades would be a win for Benning. This current roster with an AHL defense has been taking down top teams, and will only get better when Edler, Tanev and Bieksa are back on the blue line .. Though if Higgins can fetch a 1st or 2nd round pick since they're being given away for free this year, I'd take it.
Today, 10:21 AM
Photo
  • -Vintage Canuck-'s Photo
    -Vintage Canuck-
    Lol, here is Lupul's response - https://twitter.com/JLupul/status/572445330333175808
    Today, 10:19 AM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    buwahahahahah OMG hahahaha
    Today, 10:50 AM
Photo

Rick Grimes

I don't expect much if anything out of Benning. Young Guns need to make the playoffs, even if it isn't a long run this year.
Today, 09:52 AM
Photo

TheOddCanuckling

C'mon Benning make a trade.... please..
Today, 09:49 AM
  • debluvscanucks's Photo
    debluvscanucks
    Why though? For the sake of? I hope he doesn't in a be careful what you wish for way.
    Today, 10:02 AM
  • goalie13's Photo
    goalie13
    Trade the rights to Torts and Gillis to Buffalo.
    Today, 10:21 AM
  • TheOddCanuckling's Photo
    TheOddCanuckling
    I don't know, maybe to just spice things up a bit.

In all seriousness though, I'd be pretty glad if we traded either Richardson/Higgins. I at least want to get something off Richardson if it looks like he ain't going to re-sign. And with the expected log jam next year, I'd like Higgins to be traded either today, or on draft day.
    Today, 10:22 AM
Photo

Ghostsof1915

Figures TSN is griping about the salary cap. Because Toronto used to use money to fix it's problems.
Today, 09:42 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.