Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

CANUCK-EXPRESS

This air is seriously horrible... hard to breathe.
15 minutes ago
Photo

-Vintage Canuck-CANUCK-EXPRESS

Thanks for the add! :)
46 minutes ago
Photo

Gyllenhaal

Sorry about the fire and smoke, guys. I must have left my mixtape in the forest...
Today, 10:28 PM
  • The Weasel's Photo
    The Weasel
    The Day After Tomorrow is so good.
    Today, 10:31 PM
  • Gyllenhaal's Photo
    Gyllenhaal
    Almost as good as my mixtape. Dropping August. 11 2015, check it out yo.
    Today, 10:33 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Dammit why did you put The Cult's Fire Woman on that tape!!!

51 minutes ago
Photo

Tom Sestito

Canucks have 666k followers on twitter. Illuminati confirmed, cup next year.
Today, 09:49 PM
Photo

Jam126

Is John Tortella a good coach?
Today, 09:47 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    No. The Tampa run was a fluke, NY hated him, we hated him, and now he's out of a job.
    Today, 10:32 PM
  • Where's Wellwood's Photo
    Where's Wellwood
    I've heard Tortella is pretty amazing. Did great things for the TB Lighting, NY Ragers, and Vancouver Cancuks
    48 minutes ago
Photo

Gstank29

This just in the Canucks prospects are setting the island on fire, Literally
Today, 09:29 PM
Photo

The Weasel

VanCanucks twitter showing prospects trying to start a fire. Where are they? Fireban?
Today, 08:35 PM
  • The Weasel's Photo
    The Weasel
    This is like when those dumb kids put videos of themselves doing something illegal. Canucks org. should be fined.
    Today, 09:33 PM
  • The Weasel's Photo
    The Weasel
    illegal on youtube*
    Today, 09:34 PM
  • Fox Mulder's Photo
    Fox Mulder
    did they actually start any fires? all i saw were pictures.
    Today, 09:47 PM
Photo

TheOddCanuckling

It's good to see Virtanen healthy this off-season. More and more I think he's got the tools to crack this line-up ez.
Today, 08:34 PM
Photo
Photo
  • Chip Kelly's Photo
    Chip Kelly
    The only entertainment besides the Sedins and maybe some young players developing will be Prust and Dorsett causing havoc if they get on the ice together.
    Today, 07:49 PM
Photo

brilac

I bought a new laptop the other day, and am trying to get used to these left clicks and right clicks. I am so used to the Mac. Is there a way to make it a one click for all no matter where I hit the mouse?
Today, 07:28 PM
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    I did that, but when I hit the right side of my mouse, it screws everything up. Hmmm, I need to get used to HP's...
    Today, 07:53 PM
  • The Weasel's Photo
    The Weasel
    You'll adjust. ^_^
    Today, 07:59 PM
  • The Weasel's Photo
    The Weasel
    Just give yourself a candy each time you get it right.
    Today, 08:00 PM
Photo

Warhippy

Ever since 2015 our management has been awful. 1 cup in 100 years is an absolute travesty to have this incompetence in the last century. Fire everyone bring back the PCHA!
Today, 07:27 PM
Photo

-Vintage Canuck-The Weasel

Thanks for the add! :)
Today, 07:25 PM
Photo

Oliewud

Ever since 2011 our management has been AWFUL. It's an absolute travesty to have had this sort of incompetence over the past few years...
Today, 07:09 PM
Photo

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.