Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

KingAlex

I know its the preseason but that Ballard, Raymond and a first ain't looking so bad is it
6 minutes ago
Photo

Gstank29

I know its the preseason but that second round pick for Vey aint looking so bad is it
30 minutes ago
Photo

key2thecup

Plan the Parade Route!!!
50 minutes ago
  • KingAlex's Photo
    KingAlex
    I'd be upset if it doesn't go through E. Hastings
    5 minutes ago
Photo

Watermelon

Subban looking really good tonight, could see him sticking with the big club if he keeps it up
Today, 08:13 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    lol
    49 minutes ago
  • Spoderman's Photo
    Spoderman
    LMAO
    41 minutes ago
  • Intoewsables's Photo
    Intoewsables
    I think Subban's a much better prospect than he (generally) gets credit for, but no.
    15 minutes ago
Photo

Tom Sestito

god damnit sestito
Today, 07:59 PM
Photo

SOB for MVP

Anyone got a stream for the Stockton game?
Today, 07:58 PM
Photo

Where's Wellwood

Points by Shinkaruk, Vey, Subban, and Friesen tonight. Loving the youth movement.
Today, 07:48 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    It's only a youth movement if the youth are present during game 1 of the regular season...
    Today, 07:58 PM
Photo

Warhippy

Oh man, Staal practically scraped off the ice with a knee issue. I wonder how many games Edler will get for that
Today, 07:35 PM
Photo

Watermelon

Cannata's game is weak
Today, 07:35 PM
Photo

KoreanHockeyFan

so the game in stockton isn't going to be aired anywhere right?
Today, 07:20 PM
Photo
Photo

soshified

I don't have Ch.54 :(
Today, 06:44 PM
Photo

brilac

omg! watching two games at once! It's like double hockey!
Today, 06:37 PM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    no.
    Today, 06:42 PM
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    No it didn't. I am watching the Bruins vs Canadiens and Flyers vs Leafs. I live in Seattle, so I will be watching the Canucks game later on.
    Today, 06:42 PM
  • Watermelon's Photo
    Watermelon
    Thanks for clearing that up
    Today, 06:51 PM
Photo

Watermelon

Sharks got some filthy offence, and its only half thier main squad
Today, 06:16 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.