stop making proposals for hertl we have jensen whos a bust just like him
Today, 12:49 AM
  • logic's Photo
    logic
    like I said hit me up if Jensen ever scores 30 points in the NHL
    Today, 01:14 AM
  • Rounoush's Photo
    Rounoush
    ^ Jensen can still do something in the NHL. I'll keep your comment in mind.
    Today, 01:40 AM
Photo

canuktravella

why the hell do people always my proposals for hertl hes our version of jensen pass on that
Today, 12:48 AM
  • logic's Photo
    logic
    hit me up if Jensen ever scores 30 points in the NHL
    Today, 12:50 AM
Photo

thejazz97

The green doesn't symbolize that I made it on the top but RoboCop last year was a shock
Today, 12:19 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Tom Sestito

Under 10% of the canucks fanbase would keep miller. After trader Jim gives away Eddie, everyone will change their minds.
Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    I want Lack to be kept instead of Miller, but if Lack happens to be traded, hopefully Benning makes a good hockey deal. That's all you can really hope for at the moment
    Yesterday, 11:27 PM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    I hope for that, but I can't expect that based off of Bennings' moves so far.
    Yesterday, 11:58 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    No love for Milsy ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k
    Today, 12:07 AM
Photo

BanTSN

I've never lost a game in the NHL series, all years.
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Photo

Heretic

I can call you Betty... And Betty when you call me... You can call me Al...
Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Photo

PhillipBlunt

These Comets are rising!!!!!
Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Photo

BananaMash

msg me if u think u r cute enuf to be my roommate and lifemate pls
Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Photo

TheRussianRocket™

You can watch the AHL Finals for free on AHL Live if you use the promo code CALDERCUP
Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Photo

The 5th Line

In NHL 99 They didn't have GM mode and I was like 10 years old so I played exhibition games on beginner and used the cross crease glitch and won games 87-2 because I thought it was sick
Yesterday, 09:10 PM
  • Nas19's Photo
    Nas19
    I think it was NHL 2001 but there was a glitch where if you flipped the puck from your own blue line it would go in every time. I scored 62 goals in one game with one of my d-men.
    Yesterday, 09:53 PM
  • Fox Mulder's Photo
    Fox Mulder
    Nhl Stanley cup (93?) for Super Nintendo. Skate from your own zone to the first blue line, if you're in the Center press x to flip the puck up, down the ice, and over the goalies head into the net. Worked 80% of the time, goalie always came too far out of the net.
    Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  • Hunter_74's Photo
    Hunter_74
    This brings back memories. I always did the goal-line trick and "Flick the puck just before the blueline" trick. Those were the days...
    Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Photo

thejazz97

In NHL 06 I traded for 1st overall and then managed to win the Stanley Cup in the same season, but I got fired for not reaching my goal of finishing in last place.
Yesterday, 09:07 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    NHL 13. Be Pro. Started as a Offensive Defenceman on the Giants. Got 88 points. Drafted 1st overall by New Jersey. Make it through preseason. Lead the Devils to Stanley Cup champions.
    Yesterday, 09:21 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    you forgot to add on Rookie difficulty ;)
    Yesterday, 09:23 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    No it was one step above that lol.

Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Photo

felixthecat_potvin

Won 6 straight stanley cups in be a gm mode, only to get fired after losing the 7th one in the finals. That's some flawed logic right there.
Yesterday, 08:48 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    EA sports it's in the game
    Yesterday, 08:59 PM
  • One one two's Photo
    One one two
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPgRV85c5g
    Yesterday, 09:13 PM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    ^Lold so hard
    Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.