Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Phil_314

Wow, crazy amount of trades and crazy game against the Blues! Hope Monday's even half as dramatic
Today, 12:51 AM
Photo

canuktravella

boycott hockeybuzz eklund is so lazy with his site im not using anymore twitter is way more reliable
Today, 12:38 AM
  • Bork Laser's Photo
    Bork Laser
    People think Eklund is reliable?
    Today, 01:14 AM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    This site considers Eklund to be 'reliable' enough to be on the valid list. So stupid.
    Today, 01:54 AM
  • S N Y P E R S 7's Photo
    S N Y P E R S 7
    hahaha
    Today, 02:08 AM
Photo

Tom Sestito

Gonna throw out a prediction for tomorrow - Zidlicky to ANA
Today, 12:24 AM
Photo

viking mama

Should that late sucker-punch by Reeves on Kassian be deemed a suspendable act by the DPS?
Today, 12:20 AM
  • The 5th Line's Photo
    The 5th Line
    There isn't really a rule for taking off your glove and punching someone in the face, which is funny when you think about it. If anything the linesman should be suspended for grabbing Kassian and saying "here free shot"
    Today, 12:35 AM
  • TheRussianRocket™'s Photo
    TheRussianRocket™
    3 games for Kassian.
    Today, 12:37 AM
  • *VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*'s Photo
    *VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*
    Kassian will be suspended for bleeding
    Today, 12:45 AM
Photo
Photo

Kazmanian Devil

Lucas Bisa is OP
Today, 12:00 AM
Photo
  • canuktravella's Photo
    canuktravella
    because they tried recruiting him but we got him signed jets were pissed but you snooze u lose
    Today, 12:31 AM
  • Where's Wellwood's Photo
    Where's Wellwood
    And the Jets got far enough into the process that they had him take a photo in their jersey but hadn't signed him yet?

Today, 01:08 AM
Photo

Magikal

The housing adn rent prices in the Lower Mainland make me want to vomit. When I do a search for places to rent for $1500/mo I should not be seeing roommate offers and basement suites. Get real Vancouver
Yesterday, 11:48 PM
  • Magikal's Photo
    Magikal
    I swear it is impossible to save a minimum of 1500 a month, spend 1500 on rent and have a decent place & car in this city. How the hell am I ever gonna own my own home before im 30 lol
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Switch to a Mercedes dealership?
    Today, 12:15 AM
  • Magikal's Photo
    Magikal
    barf
    Today, 01:18 AM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

I am horrified at how shoddily people are spending their 1st Round Picks... or any draft picks for that matter. These could materialize... then again, I'm known to overvalue picks. I mean... it's me. Lol.
Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Gonna laugh if a team that does nothing at the deadline wins the Stanley Cup.
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • Canucks1219's Photo
    Canucks1219
    ^ My favourite thing about multiple teams overpaying at the deadline is that, at best, it only works out for one team.
    Today, 12:13 AM
Photo

the last outlaw

Trade Deadline day I hate because of all BS rumors and if your team doesn't do anything then you get pissed off about it as a result.
Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Photo
  • debluvscanucks's Photo
    debluvscanucks
    You forgot the ? It was a question...get lost? Can I help you find your way home?
    Today, 12:22 AM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

Gonna get up at 5AM to tune in to the Trade Deadline!
Yesterday, 11:21 PM
  • CanuckianOne's Photo
    CanuckianOne
    I would too if I didn't work
    Yesterday, 11:33 PM
  • LordCanuck's Photo
    LordCanuck
    I did that last year, was a bad idea no transactions till like 9am at the earliest
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • S N Y P E R S 7's Photo
    S N Y P E R S 7
    So should I sleep in?
    Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Photo

JohnScott

Can someone explain what happened with the Blues' goaltending situation tonight?
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    Tired Blues team,...and a fresh goalie faltered,.. a change-up in between the pipes did not produce the desired results to re-set the team..so they went back to the starter, Allen. Eliot was pulled by Hitch after half a dozen shots, lacklustre-D, and another goal. Eliot may have been upset that he was either too cold or too strained to go, after playing the other night and he could have tweaked somethin'...and thought it was a risky venture to go in, if he was not really needed.
    Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Photo

Tortorella's Rant

Deadline day should be a snore. Even more so than before..
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    Funny that you mention that, TR. 'Cuz instead of watchin' TSN's Deadline Day trade-centre, I'm going out to buy a new bed.
    Yesterday, 11:20 PM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    [RUMOUR] BIG TRADE INCOMING
    Yesterday, 11:22 PM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    Chara to the Kings for Tofolli and something else.
    Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Photo

Oliewud

who sits out for burrows and richardson?
Yesterday, 11:09 PM
  • Drive-By Body Pierce's Photo
    Drive-By Body Pierce
    Vey for Burrows, would be my choice... and maybe Ritchie has to remain on the sidelines
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  • William_Clarkson's Photo
    William_Clarkson
    ^That makes no sense, someone has to be moved.
    Yesterday, 11:19 PM
  • Intoewsables's Photo
    Intoewsables
    Kassian and whoever's in the way of Dorsett/Vey getting more ice-time.
    Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.