Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Violator

As long as we get that flames funk of failure off of sven i think he will do okay
Today, 10:22 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    when i first saw sven play, i was really impressed by his speed and desire...what went wrong for him, i don't know. hopefully greenie can help him back to that stage.
    43 minutes ago
Photo

Warhippy

If he's only played 15 NHL games. Is Baertschi still a rookie?
Today, 09:02 AM
  • Crom!'s Photo
    Crom!
    He's played 66 NHL games. I'm not sure about the rookie qualification rules so I can't comment if he's still considered a rookie.
    Today, 09:15 AM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    gotcha. pretty sure it's 25 games total or something. wasn't sure his total amount played and if he was still considered a rookie or not
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Ossi Vaananen's Photo
    Ossi Vaananen
    ya he's no longer considered a rookie by NHL standards, though he'll be the one getting a pie in the face at the next die n ice.

With 60+ games and coming up on his 2nd contract, he's going to be waiver eligible. It's boom or bust for him next season.
    23 minutes ago
Photo
Photo

JAY JAY

March 12 - in OT 3-2 Canucks
Today, 01:44 AM
Photo

Tortorella's Rant

lmao @ Leggio. When in doubt..
Today, 12:39 AM
  • Ossi Vaananen's Photo
    Ossi Vaananen
    For those who don't know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJqmfXeqJCI
    Today, 02:27 AM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    ^thx
    Today, 02:47 AM
  • peaches5's Photo
    peaches5
    He should have been given a game misconduct for that and kicked out of the game.
    Today, 02:50 AM
Photo

Discord

new place, internets on, beer in the fridge, gimme a hell yea!
Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

I really enjoyed Eakins on 1040 today tbh
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    He sounded so much more knowledgable. Maybe Edmonton is just beyond his ability to fix.

Today, 01:11 AM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    I think if you're coaching at any major level, you're knowledgable. You can be wrong at every facet or how you go about things, but you're smart as hell to even sniff coaching at those ranks. Torts was excellent in interviews, and he said all the right things. I think over 95% of canucks fans agreed with his views on the team in his year end presser and throughout the years. He just didn't know how to go about things properly.
    Today, 01:45 AM
  • jdatb's Photo
    jdatb
    ^ someone getting all emotional now because he kept giving that scrub Sestito playing time LOL
    Today, 08:33 AM
Photo

Mathew Barzal

"I just hate the Leafs..."... don't we all Ron, don't we all...
Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  • Ossi Vaananen's Photo
    Ossi Vaananen
    he had some really good quotes during that entire broadcast.

Everytime they would go to Dutchie, he would ask Ron Wilson a question, from which his response was so off the map, the panel couldn't help but laugh.
    Yesterday, 11:03 PM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    He definitely isn't afraid of douching his former colleagues!
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • nuck nit's Photo
    nuck nit
    Bitter man,despite having had one of the best jobs on the planet.Grow some,Ron.
    Today, 02:49 AM
Photo

Gstank29

Just spit balling here
Yesterday, 09:38 PM
  • CanuckianOne's Photo
    CanuckianOne
    Oh, gotcha.

I don't think Higgins will be here to start next season
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • S N Y P E R S 7's Photo
    S N Y P E R S 7
    good catch, but doesn't ronnie kenins score all of his goals from the left side? ;)
    Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    Looking at wingers is not my strong point. He plays on the wing, close enough lol
    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Photo

wshdrvvn

Which pair of first round picks will be the most prolific Canucks? Baertschi/Jensen? Horvat/Shinkaruk? Or Virtanen/McCann?
Yesterday, 09:36 PM
  • wshdrvvn's Photo
    wshdrvvn
    You're not even playing the game! which tandem? 2011? 2013? or 2014?
    Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  • DefendParis's Photo
    DefendParis
    2014 - only because my expectations are lower than that with the other guys
    Yesterday, 10:42 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Jake and Bo will rule them all.
    Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Photo

GM

Hodgson>>>>Baertschi
Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

I remember when Baertschi was walking the seawall
Yesterday, 09:29 PM
  • jdatb's Photo
    jdatb
    I remember when you thought Kassian would be traded today
    Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

ugh. WHAT IS THAT SONG?! I heard it played from the organ at last nights game, I think. it's an old-ish song I think. "dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun. dun dun dun Dun, dun dun dun Dun." it's really repetitive, the whole thing..
Yesterday, 09:27 PM
    S N Y P E R S 7
    doo doo doo dun *pause* dun dun dun doo... and then it repeats itself. I think it was in Grease as like dance music or something
    Yesterday, 09:34 PM
  • Wilbur's Photo
    Wilbur
    I wanna say an organ version of Independent Women was slipped in their somewhere. Not sure what your definition of old is though:p
    Yesterday, 09:37 PM
    S N Y P E R S 7
    oh it's quicker than that. sorta wuick paced and upbeat and happy like youd want to jump up and down and flap around like a crazy dancer
    Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

I remember when I made a Jensen for Baertschi proposal last year when Jensen was "Naslund 2.0". Did not go over well. Now Baertschi GOAT.
Yesterday, 09:23 PM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    Why would Calgary do it though? Both have had issues since being drafted, but one was drafted 16 spots earlier.
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

Baertschi: "Vancouver, I'm Comin' For Ya..!"
Yesterday, 08:53 PM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    I was rather hoping for another Naslund ;)
    Yesterday, 09:03 PM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    Hope he was holding something a little more potent than Eichel!
    Yesterday, 09:07 PM
    S N Y P E R S 7
    LOL
    Yesterday, 10:26 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.