Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Blackberries

Suprised no one is talking about trevs twitter account getting hacked.
7 minutes ago
  • Keslerific's Photo
    Keslerific
    I didn't see anything
    3 minutes ago
  • Blackberries's Photo
    Blackberries
    http://blogs.theprovince.com/2014/07/25/trevor-linden-and-the-new-era-of-social-media/
    2 minutes ago
  • Keslerific's Photo
    Keslerific
    ohhh haha
    A minute ago
Photo

g_bassi13

Went to the US, bought a new Canucks 3rd Jersey for $25. I really hate our 3rd jersey, but you know, $25.
23 minutes ago
Photo

Watermelon

Any way to activate an Iphone without a sim?
Today, 11:06 AM
Photo
Photo

Heretic

Go Bombers GO!
Today, 09:46 AM
Photo

AppleJack

yay! changed my name!! ts and I are the official cdc brony couple :p
Today, 07:15 AM
  • goalie13's Photo
    goalie13
    So it's two names in one. Good deal.
    55 minutes ago
  • Tearloch7's Photo
    Tearloch7
    terrific news!! :D
    19 minutes ago
  • AppleJack's Photo
    AppleJack
    @goalie13 never thought of it like that.

Tearloch7 I know right :p now watch when I change my icon ppl get confused like last time hehehehe
    A minute ago
Photo

Luciferase

Tinder makes it so hard to troll. Sigh
Today, 02:18 AM
Photo

Chip Kelly

Canucks prospects inspired me to take on White Water rafting even though I can't swim... Get out of your comfort zone right?
Today, 01:27 AM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    Probably want to learn how to float and front stroke at the least.
    Today, 01:55 AM
  • Chip Kelly's Photo
    Chip Kelly
    ^ I think they give you a life jacket and I can hang onto somebody's paddle if I flip out or sit in a more central area where it is less likely to tip.
    Today, 01:59 AM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    You get life jackets, and when I went white water rafting you get in the water. They teach you what to do if the boat flips over. If anything work on your endurance. It's a lot of paddling.
    Today, 04:35 AM
Photo

Tom Sestito

if ur awake comment bel0w
Today, 01:11 AM
Photo

Bombastik der Teutone

Weekend ...will meet a good old Friend after a long time ...Sarrebruck ...i´m on the Way :)
Today, 12:06 AM
Photo

Senpai

People shouldn't be worrying about Burrows.. What about Daniel? Guy doesn't even know how to shoot the puck anymore.. Seriously just a shadow of himself since the concussion. Can he regain his form?
Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  • Chicken.'s Photo
    Chicken.
    Yes

Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  • Keslerific's Photo
    Keslerific
    I believe he can, I think him and Henrik will bounce back. When you're good enough to win the Art Ross you don't lose that talent. If you look at all the Art Ross winners none of them lost their scoring touch in a span of just a few years and Daniel and Hank as well won't be the first!
    Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    not until the season starts.

Today, 07:16 AM
Photo

nux4lyfe

Burning your tongue is one of the worst things ever, Can't even eat good.
Yesterday, 09:33 PM
  • AppleJack's Photo
    AppleJack
    Its totally the worst when you burn it on hot tea and have to wait to drink your tea...
    Yesterday, 09:54 PM
  • Keslerific's Photo
    Keslerific
    I always burn the roof of my mouth with pepperoni pizza..
    Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  • nux4lyfe's Photo
    nux4lyfe
    Thanks a lot Keslerific, i been eating soft serve all night and now I'm dying for a pepp pizza!
    Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Photo

Kazmanian Devil

What's your thing?
Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Photo

BanTSN

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Yesterday, 08:23 PM
  • TheDeadman's Photo
    TheDeadman
    Shirely, you can't be serious.
    Today, 12:16 AM
Photo

AppleJack

SO UM how do you make Polls??
Yesterday, 08:13 PM
  • AppleJack's Photo
    AppleJack
    I am so glad you guyz all like Gilly kins..

If she made a poll it would be about what type of mouse is better to eat, the cat nip ones or the non cat nip ones... or those dipped in chocolate..
    Yesterday, 08:27 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Not sure about you, but I'd be hard pressed to turn down a chocolate-dipped mouse.
    Yesterday, 08:47 PM
  • AppleJack's Photo
    AppleJack
    Well if the chocolate dipped mouse was also made out of solid chocolate I probably wouldn't want to turn it down either ;p

Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.