Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

jdatb

i dreamed last night that my brother was playing FIFA ultimate team and he opened a 24 rare player pack and got McDavid and he was rated 91 and a right forward.
20 minutes ago
Photo

Twilight Sparkle

im falling apart WHERE'S MY DRINK
Today, 04:45 AM
  • Mr. Ambien's Photo
    Mr. Ambien
    U LOST UR DRINK? You should be charged with drink negligence.
    30 minutes ago
Photo

nux4lyfe

Hey there bartender, could I get a pitcher of T7 please?, btw nice double D's, you seem kinda dirty :p and oh, if you don't mind, I'd like some twilight sparkle on my cinnamon buns, Also this music is kinda whack, could we just do the drummer4now? thank You and kodos, this place is kinda cool man, almost magikal. peace out fella's!
Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Photo

AppleJack

watching the stand mini series on netflics and its ALL wrong. WTF did they do to the characters?
Yesterday, 11:33 PM
  • The Bookie's Photo
    The Bookie
    ci-bola ci-bola
    bumpty bumpty bump
    Today, 01:26 AM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN
Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Photo

Gooby

31/08/14 Never Forget
Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Photo

Spoderman

"But we haven't seen Jennifer Lawrence's boobs at all" - Seth MacFarland at the 2013 Academy Awards
Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Photo

FramingDragon

The Fappening thread has been deleted?
Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  • FramingDragon's Photo
    FramingDragon
    Nah, Kate just has no butt
    Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  • Intoewsables's Photo
    Intoewsables
    Best. Day. Ever.
    Yesterday, 11:01 PM
  • Dral's Photo
    Dral
    It's like some of you have never seen naked celeb pics before :P anyways, my vote goes to Hope Solo
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Photo

Ali-G

Mr.Ambien is a god.
Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Photo

Armada

Has anyone heard about that Sandstorm song by Darude. So good.
Yesterday, 09:21 PM
  • moz's Photo
    moz
    I think the correct question would be "who hasn't heard sandstorm by darude?" haha.

Tune though.
    Yesterday, 09:47 PM
  • :D's Photo
    :D
    I was watching the music video the other day and it didn't make sense.

1) What was in the suitcase?
    2) How come none of the players involved knew how to run without looking stupid?

It thought it would explain it at the end but they all just met up at the boat for a threesome.
    Yesterday, 09:51 PM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    Armada's obviously kidding. He listens to EDM. No way he doesn't know what Sandstorm is. He was probably living up the rave when it was a huge hit.

There's another music video involving a suitcase.

Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar.

I want you to dissect that video, :D.
    Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Photo
Photo

-Stammer-

Kate Upton, Gold Digger to me
Yesterday, 08:35 PM
Photo

Rick Grimes

This is a great day for men everywhere. Rejoice.
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
Photo

Mr. Ambien

thanks hacker dude for the j-law pix
Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Photo

nux4lyfe

Hey guys, I know you people don't know me so well, but I just got signed to a record deal as a producer! probably won't be around here much but i've had the best time!
Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.