Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Tom Sestito

now i see why people say elvis is the biggest minimod.
2 minutes ago
Photo

Mushrooms

It's so sunny outside but yet I stay inside and play video games and watch TV.
51 minutes ago
Photo

Phil_314

Anyone ever work for Morneau Shepell before? Experiences to share?
Today, 12:47 PM
Photo

smithers joe

canucks say they will have 4 lines that can score...a scorer on each line?
Today, 11:54 AM
  • Phil_314's Photo
    Phil_314
    ^
    Wonder how many hat-tricks he'll get?
    Today, 12:46 PM
  • Langdon Algur's Photo
    Langdon Algur
    They are coverting Markstrom into a sniper, gotta find a role of the team for him somehow right?
    Today, 01:04 PM
  • Langdon Algur's Photo
    Langdon Algur
    *on
    Today, 01:14 PM
Photo

BananaMash

Heyy man you know I'm really okaaay. The gun in my hand will tell you the saaame.
Today, 11:23 AM
  • Drive-By Body Pierce's Photo
    Drive-By Body Pierce
    You drive on my ass, your foots on the gas, and your NEXT BREATH IS YOUR LAST!!!
    Today, 12:35 PM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    Cause I got bad habit
    Today, 12:39 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    Worst song to listen to in traffic >)
    38 minutes ago
Photo

AriGold

I like Dane Fox even more.. Reminds me of Stefan Legein off the ice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3eqfM-GV_k
Today, 11:18 AM
  • BananaMash's Photo
    BananaMash
    Plus he's got a baby-Weise chin.
    Today, 11:20 AM
Photo

Hunter Shinkaruk #9

Question: If Vrbata and/or Vey make the team. will one of them choose number 7? And if so, does anyone know of a place that replaces name bars on jerseys? I want to replace Booth with whoever chooses #7. I feel Vey will choose #7 because he wore 57 in LA.
Today, 11:08 AM
  • stonecoldstevebernier's Photo
    stonecoldstevebernier
    nah you should put "7th man" on the back
    Today, 11:45 AM
  • Gally's Photo
    Gally
    The real question is why do you have a Booth jersey?
    Today, 12:27 PM
  • Hunter Shinkaruk #9's Photo
    Hunter Shinkaruk #9
    I know Vrbata will make the team, I was talking about Vey. And why do I have a booth jersey? I got it when he was traded here and during that 10 game span he was playing well before the knee on knee hit from Porter.
    Today, 12:40 PM
Photo

John.Tallhouse

I'd rather be burned in Canada, then to freeze here in the south!!
Today, 10:41 AM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

ヽ(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪
Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Photo

Trebreh

I wonder if Tanev, Burrows and Jensen is enough to get Pacioretty from MTL? Im sure Burrows would waive for that. LW sniper to play with Bonino and Kassian...
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • Pears's Photo
    Pears
    Not even close...
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM
  • RogerEpic5's Photo
    RogerEpic5
    Pats ain't a second liner. IMO we move Vrbata on the second line and put Pats on first line even though hes LW. But that trade ain't even gonna happen.
    Today, 08:39 AM
  • Lups's Photo
    Lups
    Only if we ate 2.5M of Burrow's cap would they do that and Nux wouldnt eat cap.
    Today, 10:20 AM
Photo

Warhippy

it's my cake day. I have had enough wine to be able to say this. Up yours and your views about Israel, religion, Mike Gillis, our prospects being worthless, everyone elses prospects being untouchable and that cats suck so bad. it hurts to think about. Now go give me plusses on the rep farming thread
Yesterday, 08:51 PM
  • Buddhas Hand's Photo
    Buddhas Hand
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-OYkGWOhE&feature=player_detailpage
    Today, 05:13 AM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    Being merlot-ded and on the cdc is not the bestest idea. I see. Ah well. Tearloch I am doing that this weekend for sure. IN cut off jean shorts and a brutally beat up old shirt with a different colour collar
    Today, 09:02 AM
  • nux4lyfe's Photo
    nux4lyfe
    Happy bday man.
    Today, 10:05 AM
Photo

Specter's Vengeance

Burrows, Markstrom and Shinkaruk for Kane? lol Running to the bank if thats all it'd take. Burr ain't waiving for DA PEG doe...
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Photo

asian player

Just saw "Lone Survivor"... pree good
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
  • Henrik Kesler's Photo
    Henrik Kesler
    Read the book. It's very much a "can't put down" book and the best part is that the whole thing is true.
    Yesterday, 08:46 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Oh yeah. Dudes get cut down. The cliff scene was the best.
    Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  • Mr.DirtyDangles's Photo
    Mr.DirtyDangles
    I'ma watch it right now.....
    Today, 12:48 AM
Photo

Henrik Kesler

Wow, these moves by Colorado are SO bad. Like who the hell is running the Avs? http://www.thescore.com/news/535073
Yesterday, 07:46 PM
  • Henrik Kesler's Photo
    Henrik Kesler
    Iggy thrived in Boston in large part to how good their defensemen are at getting the puck up to the fowards and rushing as a 5 man unit up the ice. He won't have that same advantage in Colorado, who has a woefully inadequate d-corps for how good their forwards are
    Yesterday, 08:29 PM
  • dragon4401's Photo
    dragon4401
    My major ? with Iggy is if he can keep up with the speed on the Avs
    Yesterday, 08:55 PM
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    ^True, but you don't need speed on a good powerplay.
    Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Photo

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.