Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

drummer4now

We should have just tanked for McEichel..
12 minutes ago
Photo

desiboynux4lifee*******

Unacceptable to lose in this way against Colorado. Did they not know LA won?? time to question the veterans, oh wait we can't because if we do we get called a troll. Moving along.
15 minutes ago
Photo

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

A 57 year old Stan Smyl and 44 year old Trevor Linden would've showed more heart on ice tonight than the whole entire Canucks team combined.
56 minutes ago
  • c00kies's Photo
    c00kies
    90% of the local morgue would have showed more life than those guys today.
    41 minutes ago
  • Oliewud's Photo
    Oliewud
    they started that way against winnipeg too...not good enough take some c4 or somethin
    26 minutes ago
  • CRAZY_4_NAZZY's Photo
    CRAZY_4_NAZZY
    Obviously Lack hasn't been sharing the formula water...that gives you 140 extra breathes of fresh air. Clearly he was the only one awake
    10 minutes ago
Photo
Photo

Mathew Barzal

bu da ba ba baaa!
Today, 09:44 PM
Photo

nux4lyfe

Please don't ever wear those jersey's again...
Today, 09:39 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Or maybe stop hiding in them.
    Today, 09:43 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    After 100 years to the day...what better time will there be to say 'good-bye' to that jersey? Stop wearin' 'em, makin' 'em, and pull 'em from the store shelves, asap too.
    55 minutes ago
Photo

luckylager

What's up with these starts? Play 60minutes guys, not 12ish
Today, 09:33 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Guys aren't good enough to coast.
    Today, 09:38 PM
  • luckylager's Photo
    luckylager
    I'm on pace for at least 10 by bedtime, 5th. Rough game, rough uni's.
    Today, 09:42 PM
  • luckylager's Photo
    luckylager
    No they aren't, BTSN. I wonder why their starts have been so awful lately, it's like they're sleeping in too late and haven't even showered by game time.
    Today, 09:45 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

literally all you needed to do what's have an effort. we dominated after the third goal lol
Today, 09:24 PM
Photo

PhillipBlunt

The Canucks, once again, underestimate a team and pay the price. And man does Hamhuis look like crap.
Today, 09:20 PM
Photo

canuktravella

another wasted opportunity
Today, 08:52 PM
Photo

BananaMash

Tony Hawk landed his first 900 in Iginla's forehead crease.
Today, 08:40 PM
Photo

Gstank29

Quick everybody jump off the bandwagon......
Today, 08:34 PM
Photo

Armada

I can't believe poor Miller is still on maternity leave.
Today, 08:02 PM
Photo

PhillipBlunt

The Avalanche just wasted a sweet gimme. Now they will pay.
Today, 08:01 PM
Photo

KoreanHockeyFan

gonna be at the bell centre watching Luongo take on the Habs. fffff yeeaaaaaaaahhhhh
Today, 07:43 PM
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    Totally yeah! I am going to be in Montreal sometime in April. Hopefully I can be at the Bell Centre.
    Today, 07:56 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.