Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Horvat

my perfect draft day scenario: benning trades 3 vets for a 1st, two 2nds, (Kylington falls) we draft ( Kylington, Zboril, Carlsson, and Hintz and Malgin!
5 minutes ago
Photo

Western Red

Any hockey on tonight? BCHL clippers game is all I have at the moment. Dead to the world, need l'hockey ;)
22 minutes ago
Photo

Horvat

hmm wondering what people think about zboril? should we ignore him cause he has played 1 season in the Q? or do we not ignore him because hes a really good d-man from the czech.rep
53 minutes ago
  • Canucks1219's Photo
    Canucks1219
    *First season of junior hockey, that is.
    14 minutes ago
  • Horvat's Photo
    Horvat
    what about povorov? that part confused me.. i think zboril will be a steal scince hes a chl rookie putting up those numbers...
    10 minutes ago
  • Canucks1219's Photo
    Canucks1219
    You said people are wary about Zboril because of one season in the QMJHL. It's also Provorov's first season of major junior hockey but people are really high on him. Or are you talking about the implications that the QMJHL is an "inferior" leage? 3 of the past 4 Memorial Cup winners have been from the QMJHL so I'm not sure there's as much of a disparity in talent as some on here may believe.
    4 minutes ago
Photo

Ronalds.Kenins41

Was Bo Horvat injured last game or was the guy in the PGT lying?
Today, 05:24 PM
  • Rick Grimes's Photo
    Rick Grimes
    He blocked a shot late in the game that didn't sound good, but I have heard nothing about him being "Hurt"
    Today, 05:25 PM
Photo

Gstank29

Just out of curiousity who here see the QMJHL as an Inferior develper of talent? Just wondering what the general preception of the league is on CDC
Today, 04:42 PM
  • Rick Grimes's Photo
    Rick Grimes
    They develop damn good goalies, that's my perception.
    Today, 04:46 PM
  • Webster6's Photo
    Webster6
    Goalies, high end scoring talent. Lack in toughness and defence.
    Today, 05:11 PM
Photo

brilac

Wine tasting at the grocery store just makes me chirpier!
Today, 04:35 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

Is Kassian the next Booth? Sure misses a lot of games.
Today, 04:12 PM
  • The Magician's Photo
    The Magician
    He could get 20 easy if Willie wasn’t a &*$%@
    Today, 04:31 PM
  • 2SKATES1STICK's Photo
    2SKATES1STICK
    if kassian has one 30 goals in a cup year, and then totally busts out, he will be revered
    Today, 04:48 PM
  • Webster6's Photo
    Webster6
    ^ Meh. Kesler had one 40 goal campaign on the way to an almost cup. Don't see lingering reverence of him.
    45 minutes ago
Photo

Tom Sestito

Harry Kane is god
Today, 02:17 PM
  • Bob.Loblaw's Photo
    Bob.Loblaw
    Who is he? Lukas Podolski greatest of all time
    Today, 03:31 PM
Photo

desiboynux4lifee*******

Where's Kassian? How long is he injured for? A back injury to a powerforward can't be good, really need to start questioning our strength coach.
Today, 02:13 PM
  • Webster6's Photo
    Webster6
    I feel like I lose IQ points every time I read a comment by desiboy
    Today, 03:32 PM
  • The 5th Line's Photo
    The 5th Line
    One half teaspoon for fast, effective relief ;)
    Today, 03:37 PM
  • Bob.Loblaw's Photo
    Bob.Loblaw
    Full tablespoon for the whole shebang.
    Today, 04:21 PM
Photo

Horvat

1. please dont call me the devil. 2. troll acounts get banned, im not a troll acount. 3. trolling is a very small part of my presona. 4. stop being butthurt and get over it, everybody else has...
Today, 02:01 PM
Photo

Gstank29

Straight from the devils mouth "because im like the most active troll"
Today, 01:54 PM
Photo

Horvat

because im like the most active troll, i actually know what im talking about and contribute to conversations, i also have a dynamic that cdc hasnt seen before
Locked Status Today, 01:46 PM
  • Horvat's Photo
    Horvat
    you just talk out your ***
    Today, 01:47 PM
  • Horvat's Photo
    Horvat
    if the only way you can rebuttal an argument is to try to get me banned then you might have some problems
    Today, 01:48 PM
Photo

Gstank29

How isn't Horvat Banned yet?
Today, 01:32 PM
Photo

Horvat

Gstank29 thinks that richardson will be gone next year cause there is young talent pushing up for his spot... id like one example of a young centerman that should make it.... please just one
Today, 01:28 PM
  • Horvat's Photo
    Horvat
    excluding mccan and cassels, that would hinder thier developement, and gaunce who is a lw now
    Today, 01:29 PM
Photo

PhillipBlunt

Lack deserved better last night.
Today, 11:53 AM
  • Heretic's Photo
    Heretic
    True, but if it was Luongo, haterz would have blamed him for not making more timely saves.
    Today, 02:41 PM
  • WilliesStache14's Photo
    WilliesStache14
    if Lack played last night and Luongo was still here then people would have blamed him for not stopping the pucks from the bench.
    Today, 02:44 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.