For those who don't know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJqmfXeqJCI
    Today, 02:27 AM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    ^thx
    Today, 02:47 AM
  • peaches5's Photo
    peaches5
    He should have been given a game misconduct for that and kicked out of the game.
    Today, 02:50 AM
Photo

Discord

new place, internets on, beer in the fridge, gimme a hell yea!
Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

I really enjoyed Eakins on 1040 today tbh
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
  • HowYaDrouin's Photo
    HowYaDrouin
    He's a good hockey mind... Just obviously couldn't work with what he was given in EDM. He'll land an Assistant Coach job in the NHL or take the Mike Johnston route and go to Junior.
    Yesterday, 11:48 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    He sounded so much more knowledgable. Maybe Edmonton is just beyond his ability to fix.

Today, 01:11 AM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    I think if you're coaching at any major level, you're knowledgable. You can be wrong at every facet or how you go about things, but you're smart as hell to even sniff coaching at those ranks. Torts was excellent in interviews, and he said all the right things. I think over 95% of canucks fans agreed with his views on the team in his year end presser and throughout the years. He just didn't know how to go about things properly.
    Today, 01:45 AM
Photo

Mathew Barzal

"I just hate the Leafs..."... don't we all Ron, don't we all...
Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  • Ossi Vaananen's Photo
    Ossi Vaananen
    he had some really good quotes during that entire broadcast.

Everytime they would go to Dutchie, he would ask Ron Wilson a question, from which his response was so off the map, the panel couldn't help but laugh.
    Yesterday, 11:03 PM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    He definitely isn't afraid of douching his former colleagues!
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • nuck nit's Photo
    nuck nit
    Bitter man,despite having had one of the best jobs on the planet.Grow some,Ron.
    Today, 02:49 AM
Photo

Gstank29

Just spit balling here
Yesterday, 09:38 PM
  • CanuckianOne's Photo
    CanuckianOne
    Oh, gotcha.

I don't think Higgins will be here to start next season
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • S N Y P E R S 7's Photo
    S N Y P E R S 7
    good catch, but doesn't ronnie kenins score all of his goals from the left side? ;)
    Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    Looking at wingers is not my strong point. He plays on the wing, close enough lol
    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Photo

wshdrvvn

Which pair of first round picks will be the most prolific Canucks? Baertschi/Jensen? Horvat/Shinkaruk? Or Virtanen/McCann?
Yesterday, 09:36 PM
  • wshdrvvn's Photo
    wshdrvvn
    You're not even playing the game! which tandem? 2011? 2013? or 2014?
    Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  • DefendParis's Photo
    DefendParis
    2014 - only because my expectations are lower than that with the other guys
    Yesterday, 10:42 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Jake and Bo will rule them all.
    Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Photo

GM

Hodgson>>>>Baertschi
Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

I remember when Baertschi was walking the seawall
Yesterday, 09:29 PM
  • jdatb's Photo
    jdatb
    I remember when you thought Kassian would be traded today
    Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

ugh. WHAT IS THAT SONG?! I heard it played from the organ at last nights game, I think. it's an old-ish song I think. "dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun. dun dun dun Dun, dun dun dun Dun." it's really repetitive, the whole thing..
Yesterday, 09:27 PM
    S N Y P E R S 7
    doo doo doo dun *pause* dun dun dun doo... and then it repeats itself. I think it was in Grease as like dance music or something
    Yesterday, 09:34 PM
  • Wilbur's Photo
    Wilbur
    I wanna say an organ version of Independent Women was slipped in their somewhere. Not sure what your definition of old is though:p
    Yesterday, 09:37 PM
    S N Y P E R S 7
    oh it's quicker than that. sorta wuick paced and upbeat and happy like youd want to jump up and down and flap around like a crazy dancer
    Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Photo

Tom Sestito

I remember when I made a Jensen for Baertschi proposal last year when Jensen was "Naslund 2.0". Did not go over well. Now Baertschi GOAT.
Yesterday, 09:23 PM
  • Time Lord's Photo
    Time Lord
    Why would Calgary do it though? Both have had issues since being drafted, but one was drafted 16 spots earlier.
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

Baertschi: "Vancouver, I'm Comin' For Ya..!"
Yesterday, 08:53 PM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    I was rather hoping for another Naslund ;)
    Yesterday, 09:03 PM
  • Mathew Barzal's Photo
    Mathew Barzal
    Hope he was holding something a little more potent than Eichel!
    Yesterday, 09:07 PM
    S N Y P E R S 7
    LOL
    Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Photo

Trebreh

I thought JB did like real good at the deadline...
Yesterday, 08:44 PM
  • King Heffy's Photo
    King Heffy
    Big improvement over the train wreck deadlines we had under the previous regime.
    Yesterday, 08:45 PM
  • Trebreh's Photo
    Trebreh
    and besides, if theres a player that JB likes thats still available in the 2nd, he can easily trade Higgins or like Richardson for it.
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM
  • King Heffy's Photo
    King Heffy
    And have the young players to compete to fill the roster spot.
    Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Photo

TheOddCanuckling

Whatever happened to Kellan Lain? I remember him scoring his first goal against Deadmonton, first player in NHL history to get involved in a fight just 2 seconds into his first NHL game.
Yesterday, 08:24 PM
  • Tortorella's Rant's Photo
    Tortorella's Rant
    That's good for anyone really, but if you want to make the NHL, obviously you have to be a whole lot better than that..
    Yesterday, 08:32 PM
  • LeanBeef's Photo
    LeanBeef
    Traded for Will Acton
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    I remember when people got on my ass for saying he'd never make it
    Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Photo

S N Y P E R S 7

If we hadn't traded for Baertschi, he wouldn't have re-signed with the Flames. Could we have signed him as a FA?
Yesterday, 08:11 PM
  • Intoewsables's Photo
    Intoewsables
    They could've (and very likely would have) retained his rights, leaving Baertschi to sign over in Europe. His value in a trade becomes a little iffy after that.
    Yesterday, 08:13 PM
  • Intoewsables's Photo
    Intoewsables
    I guess that didn't exactly answer your question though. If they chose to qualify him, he wouldn't be available as an FA. If they chose to let him walk, yes.
    Yesterday, 08:14 PM
  • HowYaDrouin's Photo
    HowYaDrouin
    They obviously would have qualified him. At that point he's restricted to an offersheet or playing on loan in Europe.
    Yesterday, 08:27 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.