Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Discord

another thirsty thursday has bit the dust. drinkin time!
Today, 02:54 AM
Photo

Tortorella's Rant

The Florida Blackhawks?
Today, 01:58 AM
Photo

Gstank29

Call me crazy but with LA getting Sekera. I could see toffolli and Pearson being dangled as trade pieces
Yesterday, 11:59 PM
  • OurTimeToShine's Photo
    OurTimeToShine
    How do those two things even coincide lol. No way LA will lose Toffoli. Very unlikely on Pearson as well

Today, 12:34 AM
  • VICanucksfan5551's Photo
    VICanucksfan5551
    Yeah, it doesn't make sense that the two things are connected at all
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • 2SKATES1STICK's Photo
    2SKATES1STICK
    call me maybe but when i see lindros file a lawsuit i see semin being traded for vessel and lupul and suter leaving for the khl because backes
    Today, 02:31 AM
Photo

Gstank29

Find this interesting If #Canucks play .500 rest of way, team like SJS will have to go 13-6-1 to finish ahead of them. Math getting grim for Sharks
Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

I see black an blue
Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • believe in blue forever's Photo
    believe in blue forever
    White and Gold
    Today, 12:38 AM
  • CanuckianOne's Photo
    CanuckianOne
    I see black and blue as well. Apparently it depends on your mood or something
    Today, 12:41 AM
  • Webster6's Photo
    Webster6
    I saw black and blue, but my gf saw white and gold.
    Today, 01:50 AM
Photo

JohnScott

LA and SJ lost in regulation
Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Photo

Violator

Canucks loose wine and cheese nite on cdc
Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Photo

nux4lyfe

Tough loss, Kinda had the feeling.. But tail end of a road trip, Boys still did good..time to put it behind us and move on to the next one..
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Photo

*16*

think positive!.... nice goal by Mattias... he is showing that he wants to be here!.
Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Photo
Photo

the last outlaw

I don't see Benning doing anything at the deadline. Him and Linden are happy to make the playoffs and nothing more.
Yesterday, 08:41 PM
  • desiboynux4lifee*******'s Photo
    desiboynux4lifee*******
    if thats the case, then he should be willing to trade away some vets and ufa's. Because the goal is not to win the cup, so you might as well get some picks for next year.
    Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Fans bailing on the team already?

Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  • canuktravella's Photo
    canuktravella
    higgins and richardson for picks
    yes please
    Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Photo

brilac

I'm looking at First Class airfare from Seattle to Dubai just for kicks, wondering how much it costs, and the airfare is 30,481, and I'm like - is the comma in the wrong spot, is this in a different currency? Woah!,
Yesterday, 08:20 PM
  • Violator's Photo
    Violator
    just looked for a pacakge deal on expedia priciest i could find was 10,000
    Yesterday, 08:56 PM
  • Violator's Photo
    Violator
    http://dubai.armanihotels.com/reservations-en.html
    Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Photo

AriGold

For the record ChrisKuc is a legit reporter for the Blackhawks. Disagree that the thread was closed on a reported close trade involving the Hawks..
Yesterday, 08:17 PM
  • Warhippy's Photo
    Warhippy
    don't think it was closed for that, just for the generic tone of it. Hawks close to trade. So are 29 other teams in the league on any given day. understand what you mean, he is reputable but probably closed for more than just that
    Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Photo

viking mama

'Nucks are touted as the best road-team in the NHL,...and then they do that?! Oye vey!! No words...& just no more praise, pleazzzze.
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    If those 2-points end-up costin' 'em a play-off spot,..this loss will be even more tough to swallow. Wish this game had been given to Markstrom. He's looked hungry to play, really motivated, & seemed more rested. But, now this is momentum lost, and the #1 is a signifigant part of that. Total shame.
    Yesterday, 08:04 PM
  • RockNroLLa.'s Photo
    RockNroLLa.
    did you say "oye vey?"
    Yesterday, 08:39 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    LOL. A side-effect of watchin' SNL's "Coffee Talk" with Linda Richman, I suppose.
    Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Photo
  • brilac's Photo
    brilac
    sky blue!
    Yesterday, 07:48 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.