Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

NucksPatsFan

People are judging Shinkaruk based on how he looked in a group selfie at a Whitecaps game? lol
50 minutes ago
Photo

Lil B From The Pack

BRAAPPPADDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Today, 04:46 PM
Photo

Gstank29

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRODRIGO ABBBBBBBOLS
Today, 04:37 PM
Photo
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    No.
    Today, 04:13 PM
  • MayRayDown's Photo
    MayRayDown
    10 million for kopitar lel atleast that'll handicap LA
    Today, 04:29 PM
Photo

CANUCK-EXPRESS

Who else didn't have power for 2 days??
Today, 02:51 PM
Photo

Mr.DirtyDangles

Might as well go for a Soda !
Today, 02:04 PM
  • Shift-4's Photo
    Shift-4
    nobody hurts, nobody cries
    Today, 03:07 PM
Photo

smithers joe

i wonder, how many posters, both for or against benning's trades or contracts, will be big enough to make an apology at season's end, if they are proved wrong..?
Today, 01:32 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    so, that's a no then.?
    Today, 03:34 PM
  • PhillipBlunt's Photo
    PhillipBlunt
    I wanted to skewer Benning on a spit around July 1st, but after taking a step back and looking at the moves objectively, I see where he might be going. It could be a gamble but who knows.
    Today, 03:48 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    time will tell...
    Today, 04:46 PM
Photo

jdatb

my favorite thing to do is to browse my own profile <3
Today, 01:17 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    it doesn't take much to amuse you.
    Today, 01:37 PM
Photo

Jam126

Real good...
Today, 11:40 AM
Photo

HerrDrFunk

I'm laughing at the 30 in 30 for the Blackhawks today. No mention of Kane whatsoever.
Today, 12:02 AM
  • Edlerberry's Photo
    Edlerberry
    but why you lie bro
    Today, 06:25 AM
  • D-Money's Photo
    D-Money
    Well, he hasn't been charged with anything yet. And maybe he won't be? I can see why the NHL would want to gloss over it until it's official.
    Today, 07:46 AM
  • HerrDrFunk's Photo
    HerrDrFunk
    @Edler Oh FFS, I wasn't laughing at the alleged rape. I'm more amused at the complete whitewashing of the situation by the NHL writers. Because maybe I'm just weird, but I find "Who will replace Saad?" to be a much smaller question than "Will one of their star players be charged with a major felony?"
    Today, 11:14 AM
Photo

Webster6

A girl i had a brief fling with in back high school commit suicide today. This has been such an awful day. Too much death to handle :'(
Yesterday, 11:53 PM
  • Gstank29's Photo
    Gstank29
    I guy i played hockey with commit suicide earlier this year. You just have to remember they are in a better place
    Today, 01:29 PM
Photo

Mimerez

I miss our Boner :(
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    there are pills, you can take for that.
    Today, 12:54 PM
Photo

Tanev's Smirk

I've missed you power.
Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Photo

Warhippy

RIP Wes Craven. Brain Cancer, age 76. Sad day
Yesterday, 07:12 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Sadly the real world got more scary than his movies.
    Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Photo

Warhippy

Home from vancouver, three dead camera batteries 2 filled 64g cards and some epic war wounds from the windstorm. Good times
Yesterday, 06:22 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.