Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

Kazmanian Devil

So much money on me it won't even fold
A minute ago
Photo

Pears

Kevin Love, LeBron James, Ray Allen, Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins. If that happens...Wow...
Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Photo

J529

Blue Jays lose 17th straight to Yankees in New York. Embarrassing and disgraceful. This team is very inconsistent and i'll be surprised if they win the Division or make the playoffs. They need a major shakeup and fire both AA and Gibbons. Some of the moves AA has made like bringing back Gibbons and trading for Dickey were terrible moves.
Yesterday, 10:55 PM
  • BanTSN's Photo
    BanTSN
    Crack City.
    58 minutes ago
Photo

J529

Pathetic effort and game by Lions on Geroy Night. I don't like Benevides as coach and giving him extension was very foolish.
Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Photo

AriGold

Awful game but was in the Suite next to Geroy. Class act.. Pictures, autographs, everything people threw at him he was more than willing. Happy retirement sir.
Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Photo

Heretic

BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Photo

nux4lyfe

Thanks for the mems Geroy! #Superman
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Photo

brilac

Drinking champagne from the Canucks mug. Time to clean!
Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Photo

Ghostsof1915

I can't find the real world alone....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MBhus2ZAmo
Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Photo

Henrik Kesler

Drink the corn liquor, let the cocaine be
Yesterday, 07:10 PM
  • Tearloch7's Photo
    Tearloch7
    wise words, ya old boot-legger.
    Yesterday, 07:53 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie.....Propane...
    Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Photo

Gross-Misconduct

Unreal is gonna be unreal
Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Photo
  • Green Building's Photo
    Green Building
    http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/roger.broughton/museum/3420/image/3420x.jpg
    Yesterday, 05:56 PM
Photo

I♥Huberdeau

This Italian sushi restaurant is going to be unreal.
Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Photo

Apricot

This Friday night is going to be unreal.
Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Photo

Wilbur

Trying to rid myself of some cd's, any tips on a good place unload them other than a landfill?
Yesterday, 04:32 PM
  • Common sense's Photo
    Common sense
    Value Village or any other thrift store
    Yesterday, 04:37 PM
  • King Heffy's Photo
    King Heffy
    Put an ad up on craigslist
    Yesterday, 04:39 PM
  • viking mama's Photo
    viking mama
    Sometimes used bookstores, who carry books, music & DVDs will give you some in-store credit for inventory that you provide to them. I dont know if that's helpful in your case.
    Yesterday, 04:47 PM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.