Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Community Status Updates

Photo

HerrDrFunk

I'm laughing at the 30 in 30 for the Blackhawks today. No mention of Kane whatsoever.
Today, 12:02 AM
  • Edlerberry's Photo
    Edlerberry
    HAHA RAPE IS SO FUNNY GOOD CALL
    46 minutes ago
  • Tom Sestito's Photo
    Tom Sestito
    Trying too hard to make something out of nothing Edler
    10 minutes ago
Photo

Webster6

A girl i had a brief fling with in back high school commit suicide today. This has been such an awful day. Too much death to handle :'(
Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Photo

Mimerez

I miss our Boner :(
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Photo

Tanev's Smirk

I've missed you power.
Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Photo

Warhippy

RIP Wes Craven. Brain Cancer, age 76. Sad day
Yesterday, 07:12 PM
  • Ghostsof1915's Photo
    Ghostsof1915
    Sadly the real world got more scary than his movies.
    Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Photo

Warhippy

Home from vancouver, three dead camera batteries 2 filled 64g cards and some epic war wounds from the windstorm. Good times
Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Photo
Photo

Brad Marchand

Saskatchewan R0-9hriders
Yesterday, 05:41 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    To be fair, the Lions aren't inspiring my confidence, either.
    Yesterday, 07:27 PM
  • c00kies's Photo
    c00kies
    I was hoping they'd beat Ottawa so that Winnipeg wouldn't give them their first win, which I almost guarantee will happen now.
    Yesterday, 07:32 PM
  • Brad Marchand's Photo
    Brad Marchand
    Thinking there's a decent chance of an East Division team crossing over this year.
    Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Photo

Mathew Barzal

Any tips for dealing with narcissistic parents?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
  • jdatb's Photo
    jdatb
    evaluate your life and ask yourself if they really are narcissistic.
    Yesterday, 06:36 PM
  • The Weasel's Photo
    The Weasel
    Expose them for what they really are.
    Yesterday, 08:57 PM
  • Lil B From The Pack's Photo
    Lil B From The Pack
    Fight them
    Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Photo

Gstank29

1 week left :(
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Photo

smithers joe

i'ld still like to get an official rule, on expansion and if a team can leave someone with a ntc available in the draft?
Yesterday, 09:33 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    that is why, i'ld like an official ruling on these rules...i know, in the past, if teams thought they could lose a high profile player, they would trade them for players that didn't need to be protected or a player they were not worry about losing.
    Yesterday, 12:40 PM
  • Xbox's Photo
    Xbox
    NTC - A player can be chosen by an expansion team regardless of the NTC and he will have to report to the new team.

NMC - Any player with a NMC is automatically part of the safe list, and it doesn't stack with the 9 forwards we're allowed to keep.

For Vancouver, it would be 7 forwards we can choose to stay here on top of the automatic spots filled by Hank and Dank
    Yesterday, 02:46 PM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    thanks for that...now, who will the seven be...?....depending on what year the teams get franchises...
    Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Photo

canuktravella

cracknell log jams canucks but he hurts people with hits yay 4th line of virtanen prust and cracknell would destroy teams lol goodbye higgins and hansen
Yesterday, 09:22 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    he hasn't been able to last long on an nhl team...if he didn't have hansen's speed or higgin's defensive ability, i wouldn't move either of those guys for him...
    Yesterday, 11:12 AM
  • Quantum's Photo
    Quantum
    He'll start in the AHL and maybe recieve a call up or two during the season. He's essentially an insurance policy if guys like Prust and Dorsett get injuried this season. Chances are, his role will be that of a leader in Utica, filing in a void left by DeFazio and O'Reilly alongside Blair Jones.
    Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Photo

Kazmanian Devil

I gotta testify, come up in the spot lookin' extra fly
Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Photo

TheOddCanuckling

Feeling kinda sick to my stomach. That kind of 'sick to the stomach' feeling when someone who you loved truly decides to cheat on you and tried to get away with it. It truly mind boggles me. Been trying to take it off my mind, but this is a scar that'll last a long time. To think we were on the verge of escalating our relationship. If it wasn't for my good pal who knew something was fishy about her, she would've gotten away with it. To ALL of you cheats, f*** you.
Yesterday, 08:18 AM
  • Dazzle's Photo
    Dazzle
    I agree. That kind of pain makes you question yourself and everybody else around you.
    Yesterday, 08:29 AM
  • smithers joe's Photo
    smithers joe
    we all have a couple of those things during our life...we survive them...
    Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Photo

thejazz97

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Yesterday, 05:55 AM

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.