Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sonnychiba

Eastside hockey manager = dope

Rate this topic

5,158 posts in this topic

And try setting your goons to allowed to fight instead of encouraged. Allowed is dropping the gloves when necessary. Encouraged is basically a mugging followed up by assault and battery charges.

I figured it out, I gave Daniel a warning, but he still fought. So this time I gave him a warning with a one week fine and he stopped fighting.

I figured it out, I gave Daniel a warning, but he still fought. So this time I gave him a warning with a one week fine and he stopped fighting.

Good job :P

907 PIM's from Prust in 82 games. 872 from Ott.

907 PIM's from Prust in 82 games. 872 from Ott.

I had 1000 something from Kesler one time.

Is there a way to set fighting for only a few guys?

Yeah go to your team tactics > Personal tactics. Then select the players you want to fight and click encouraged or allowed or not allowed. Although in my experience when you do this sometimes players reach their limits and fight any ways lol

I had Andrew peters have 800-1000 PIM in one season too it was insane

My goons dont rack up penalty minutes or fight, how do I change this? It's set on encouraged to fight too

My goons dont rack up penalty minutes or fight, how do I change this? It's set on encouraged to fight too

Maybe set their hitting up and to raise their tempo...Try picking up Matt Smaby lol he hasnt played a full game since I called him up, constant game misconducts lol. Im so proud

Wow, just lost Thornton and Pitkanen to FA.

Ouch. :|

3rd year with the Lightning..finished 4th in the East and got eliminated in the first round by Buffalo.

I think this is the first time I've ever made it to the playoffs with a rebuilding (or retooling in this case, I suppose) team before being fired. :lol:

Did you try going to Board Confidence and ask for more time to rebuild the team? I believe the board is less likely to fire you the higher your reputation is as you know what you're doing evidently :P

I tried offering Thornton and Pitkanen the same length, overpaid for both and with NTC's and they still signed with different teams :blink:. But at least Parise will move up to first line center. It's unfortunate though, I focused on having massive centers with relatively good skating ability. Parise isn't bug but you obviously can't go wrong with him.

6'4 224

6'0 198

6'3 205

6'4 220

Dangerous :towel:

Okay, question for you guys. I may of asked this before.

When you in the off season, do you bring up your best prospects from the farm or do you leave them there? I'm not sure if it hurts their development, can improve it or has no effect on them at all.

Okay, question for you guys. I may of asked this before.

When you in the off season, do you bring up your best prospects from the farm or do you leave them there? I'm not sure if it hurts their development, can improve it or has no effect on them at all.

I don't think it really matters. I do bring them up when I make random tournaments with European teams.

Did you try going to Board Confidence and ask for more time to rebuild the team? I believe the board is less likely to fire you the higher your reputation is as you know what you're doing evidently :P

I tried offering Thornton and Pitkanen the same length, overpaid for both and with NTC's and they still signed with different teams :blink:. But at least Parise will move up to first line center. It's unfortunate though, I focused on having massive centers with relatively good skating ability. Parise isn't bug but you obviously can't go wrong with him.

6'4 224

6'0 198

6'3 205

6'4 220

Dangerous :towel:

They usually reject my request for more time to rebuild. :lol:

Maybe because I always start with the lowest reputation?

I don't think it really matters. I do bring them up when I make random tournaments with European teams.

How do you make tournaments?

How do you make tournaments?

Schedule --> Arrange (top right) --> Tournament and select the stuff you want

They usually reject my request for more time to rebuild. :lol:

Maybe because I always start with the lowest reputation?

I don't remember if you can check your own reputation, but putting together a few seasons where you make the playoffs helps raise it. Signing big name free agents or acquiring them through trades works too. Or start in junior and try to win a Memorial Cup. Stuff of that nature.

But you already knew that!

I donno why they would fire you. Maybe the board felt it was a good enough team to challenge

Why does the game make an extra copy of the file when I save?

I save as Canucks_Season1 or whatever.

And then another file will be created as Canucks_Season1_1.

Why does the game make an extra copy of the file when I save?

I save as Canucks_Season1 or whatever.

And then another file will be created as Canucks_Season1_1.

I think they do that whenever you don't save for awhile.